1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Jail for PK in Arsha

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by reaper25, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Ogi

Ogi

The problem has always been the Revive at Node option, at least the option to get sent to jail added some excitement to the desert PVP. This feels like a change they threw in just so they could say they did something for PVP, when the truth is they don't really care.

Flood likes this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

if you leave coz u dont think its worth it, they win. :D

3. Veight

I like this change but I wish respawning at node wasn't an option in the desert. Too easy to come back and harass the better player

Flood likes this.
  4. Himmelsfall

I think The better Player doesnt Care cause He will kill you. Arsha ist for PPL wanna PvP. Spawn at node will give You faster PvP. Only Problem was The jail with The Long way Back. So Update is pretty good If You ask me.

5. Veight

It's like that annoying fly that keeps pestering you. Just gets annoying real quick

6. Columba

Learn To Share (TM)!

7. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

are you guys all stoned or something? i pk those guys and they kill **** they are just there for the loot and they keep coming back until they see ok theres no point, so they start to annoy you with trying to outgrind you and if they couldnt do this they call their friends to 1vsX to send you to jail before this change.

Bad people always group up if they dont stand a chance and the reason they do this is not pvp its the 50% dropchance thats why i say this mindset has nothing to do with pvp.

the nodespawn is the biggest problem with this thats why i said thy should be punished for this behavior and should be send to jail instead.

back in preawak time nodespawns werent a problem you could just pk that kid until he lost enough xp and changed channel.

8. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

I've watched two guys play vs a "higher gs player" (they were on the spot first, along comes mr tent, kills them and starts farming) - first he was mopping the floor with them with dat renown, it seemed like they didn't stand a chance against that damage, then they eventually figured out how to kill him with their teamplay, so they, in turn, started killing him over and over. If by "bad" u mean having lower gear and lower bonuses or actually playing the game with your buddies, you deserve to be a training dummy for noobs.

Columba likes this.
  9. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

if people have to group up somewhere which they dont belong its their fault. if i get killed from a vet which is just better geared i have to deal with it even when im against rs and ap scaling i just accept how it is now.

yeah you got it thats totally what i thought lol. how did you figure that out?

can any CM please block my account and ip block pls so i cant come back to forums and read such bs?

10. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

Log off and find a pve game you drama queen

11. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

i just assume my english is rly bad and you guys dont understand what i actually mean. i wrote it several times im all for pvp i welcome the change they did but they have to do more than this. Im against the favorism of people that are only on ashra to benefit from the 50% increased drop chance. i would rather see the dropchance removed to not deal with such bk's and play against people that are willing to pvp and can take a lose.

actually im semi afk and play skillbased pvp games instead and waiting for actual non gear based pvp content in bdo like tournaments/arena and stuff .maybe you should consider to play a pve game?

#31 Shakur, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  12. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

No u

lmao

13. Joungf

Because BDO is gear based and gear is not restricted to a minimum of character level, PvP sadly turns into a one to two hit kill slaughter feast.

14. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

I mean I know this is a feudal society simulator, but to think some people are still trying to impose this "you're a peasant you should move for the lord to farm" mentality on us entitled millenials is just rofl

Also, it's two sides of the same coin, if you're weak, you get killed, if you're strong, you get griefed, end of

High geared player crying "please don't grief me" is the same as an noob crying "please don't kill me"

#34 Hoebbit, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Columba likes this.
  15. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

so in that case the noob is just here to benefit from the increased drop chance while crying "please dont kill me" and not for pvp what ashra should be about? isnt that my point? compared to you i deal with it and can take a loss and move along how many "true vets" told me to do so in over 2 years because this is a "hardcore pvp game" ^^

so i end this discussion and log of from this pvp game called sea monster/wood chopping online as you suggested me and play one of my "pve" games i stated in the previous posts. or i just "afk pvp" in grind/rng online and threat it like a casual game like i did before.

Dramaqueen out :P

16. WhySoSeeryus

if people were there, making money efficiently, and managed to kill the solo yolo player, then they did a good job, no?

17. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

The noob might be there to play with his friends, practice and see how other players are geared/how they play. Not everyone is there for the loot, in fact I think most people go there to give some randos a friendly spanking. Calling people "bad" and "griefers" for trying to have fun on a pvp channel is misplaced and rude.

I still fail to understand what the problem with skirmishes without penalties is when mobs die as collateral from the fight, and if your pets are munching you still get loot, exp or whatever when fighting in an area full of mobs. Mind you, I believe all channels could be like this and people would actually farm and pvp if there were no severe karma punishments. Farming doesn't only happen when you rotate in peace like a hamster and 50% droprate on Arsha is there to incentivize pvp. If you just wanna farm, change the channel, especially right now when many areas are literally deserted because people are at Margoria.

18. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

the reason is that comment below from Whysocooky but yeah you are right there are no pve minded people which want the benefit from increased droprate and would never team up to achieve this goal. (before change it was rly easy 2vs1 still cant kill him? 5vs1 is the way to go eez jail) but yeah its all friends which want to learn pvp on highly contested spots in the desert. instead of dueling and learning their class in arena or spots where they are supposed to grind.

sure its rly effective to grind a spot with 5 people which barely has mobs for 1 person. such a good pvp experience and eez money with 5 people when droprate is increased by 50% gg wp.

Edit: just saw you guys havent experienced owpvp preawakening with the old system. maybe things have changed but back then people demanded for pvp server wher that still is the case but i wasnt around for months maybe this has changed and im the only one left which liked the old system.

19. WhySoSeeryus

some spots are really good for duos coz of special deals.

20. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

mhm and its definatly not the case they couldnt hold the spot at their own? i guess you only go to spots which is supposed to grp up like gyfins? and not to abuse the droprate while having less ap arent you? and as the other dude mentioned isnt it supposed to do pvp instead of grinding? im a bit confused now :')