1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no one fights nouver or kutum or muraka anymore?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MMoNoob, Apr 4, 2019.

1. yukishiro1

They should add in an ability to teleport instantly to any world boss while it's up, then the ability to teleport back to where you were within say 1 minute of killing the world boss. Throw in a guaranteed 5-10 millionish drop and people would start doing them again.

Metalharpey likes this.
  2. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Bosses are complete waste of time now. The only thing that can probably make people go to them is if they drop DUO - TRI gear. Other wise no one bothers with it. Every content in this cgame s becoming obsolete. Life skilling is trash since everything is mega cheap in MP. SMH is nothing but a joke. Having workers is another waste of time. Cant even make 2 mil by selling over 5k timber just as an example. Darkrift is trash loot cron fest. You can get better loot by grinding grass beatles. The only content that seems to really matter is the one where they add more cash shop items.

Metalharpey and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

This has been suggested before.

4. warriors

Easy to fix this
    z9vil9xa.jpg

Fr : (sry i dont know how to translate this in En)
    C'est psychologique, les double boss et les boss tard la nuit tot le matin sont déserté (a cause de l'heur / la distance) et ceux qui y vont (soit la majorité des joueurs qui les ont fait au moins une fois) sont démotivé car y'a casiment personne.. et cette démotivation impact indirectement leurs choix vu que même en plein journée ils vont inconsciemment éviter de reproduire cette mauvaise expérience qu'ils ont u avec ces wb.

Bref, virez le double wb et les horaires tardive permet de réduire grandement la déception des joueurs (passer 15min a taper un sac a pv sans le tuer). Et donc y'aura plus de motivé pour les faire en journée.

#44 warriors, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
  5. iller

Does anyone know where I would start looking to find an explanation on changes happened to Marketplace features from last year?
    (yeh I'm kinda Rip Van Winkling here)

6. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

Enjoying making sense of the explanations, haha: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2401

The TLDR is it pretty much allowed for every item you could imagine to just be sitting on the marketplace waiting to be bought, this in conjunction with a crash on the base items price (some boss items going as low as 30 million) there really is no incentive to go to boss fights anymore.

I still do the occasional boss fight, last time I did nouver we only got 1/4 of it's health off and I got black stones and silver, haha. Granted I play when most of the servers are asleep.

Metalharpey likes this.
  7. iller

Thank you.... and you're right, that wasn't very helpful, but your >Link< to it was so thank you very much!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  8. Kripion

Easy Fix: make an upgrade for Boss Items crafted with materials coming from melting Boss items:)

Kutum and nouver will start dying after star grave release.

#48 Kripion, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  9. Josh28

Yeah... I miss hunting bosses in trains like in the past. Even if pk was annoying, it was more memorable than now.

Rohan has an enchant system it's more rng cancer than bdo, but it could be implemented like this: 100% merges of two TRI boss weapons + some special item into a TET, then two TETs + some other special item into a PEN, and so on. Since PA intends to increase the power cap anyway, might as well do it in a way people can prepare and make solid goals.

The demand for boss weapons would be huge as well as silver for upgrades and memory fragments/artisan memories. Cuz getting more powerful weapons harder to enchant is something not to look forward to. If people had to enchant twice the amount of items for reasonable progress, it's win-win for PA & players. Too bad they'll never do it. It seems they'll do the generic 'add more powerful items to enchant' like every other mmo.

Metalharpey and TheYoda like this.
  10. TeRRoRibleOne

There is an extremely easy solution to this, make Kutum and Nouver field bosses. The people who did them were the ones who did the train for them. Once you changed it so people couldn't do that no one bothered to do it anymore. Why was it changed? People on this very forum crying about how much people were making from selling offhands but were too lazy to go out and do the boss. I was one of the people who did the train and this was my main income for the week until you guys ruined it.

Metalharpey, Fateneko and Smileybones like this.
  11. Revalenia

Revalenia Lahn 62 EU

Who is Muraka? Why have I never heard the name before. Whaaat

12. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

That gave me a good giggle. It seems you just don't know what to do. Lifeskilling is at the very least decent money when done right. And for some people with proper setups and market observations it is a goldmine.

Metalharpey, Maginha and Smileybones like this.
  13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Giant ogre.

Revalenia likes this.
  14. Revalenia

Revalenia Lahn 62 EU

Still don't know. Guess it is content that I saw when it was released in the patchnotes and then forgot about again. Did he give anything good to begin with?

15. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

No clue never fought him.

16. LucidKill

Well he can drop the belongings of adventurer bag. And he has a chance of dropping up to a duo ogre ring. He is actually worth doing but people got tired of not getting drops as his ogre ring drop rate is horrible.

Metalharpey likes this.
  17. Prochilles

Why are you actively playing the game, afk is the meta.

The reason people are not there is because the time and effort is greater than the value recieved gor playing that content.

18. warriors

Metalharpey and flukeSG1 like this.
  19. NVG

NVG

Just wait for the new chapters in Bartalli where you have to kill these bosses ...

SilverWolf likes this.
  20. flukeSG1

****ing LOL! So their answer is to make them stronger for the few people who actually do go, so the players are more likely to do die and not the bosses! Typical Pearl Abyss response to the problem.

Metalharpey likes this.