1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved No Relics at Velia Beach

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by DiaborMagics, Nov 1, 2018.

1. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

Hey guys,

Maybe I have missed this in recent patch notes, but have Relics been removed from the Velia Beach fishing spot? My Master 12 fisher has not fished up a single one this week... in roughly ~10 hours of fishing total (mostly been horse training), but I don't think I've ever gone fishing for 10 hours without a relic fish-up.

Just wondering. I destroyed (PRI 0 dura) my Bhegs and Giath in the weekend, trying TET till all dura and memes were gone. Need relics XD (but hey, my Dim Tree Armor went TET and I was able to restore Muskans to TRI before I ran out :D )

2. Kymbur

Kymbur Summerhaven Ranger 61 NA

Nah, they're still there, just low-ish rate lately that I personally have gotten.

DiaborMagics likes this.
  3. DiaborMagics

Thanks for the info. Appreciate the quick response ^.^

4. DiaborMagics

And just like that, 3 relics in an hour. Thanks, you must've spoken some magic words!

Kymbur likes this.
  5. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hey there @DiaborMagics, I can see that @Kymbur has help you out with your Relic drops. They are correct, Relic shards do have a low drop rate but as you can see, they are still available. If you have any more fishing issues, we will be more than happy to help.

DiaborMagics likes this.
  6. DiaborMagics

Thank you for your reply. For now I have no fishing questions, but should that change, I know where to find the forum ;)