1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No rewards for Traces of Black Spirit Event

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Vasarion, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Vasarion

Hello,

Has anyone else had issues getting the rewards for this event? More specifically I know I got 80 traces as I cleared out all the town books except for Valencia. I made sure to click on the seal for every page on those four books. I received the rewards for the town specifically but I never received the rewards for the total number of traces found. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

2. Artorias_Dusk

Same, nothing.

3. Rimisa

Rimisa ItsFreja Lahn 61 NA

If I remember correctly we are supposed to get them next maintenance

4. SteelWill

5. DC55

I too, made sure I had 80 found, due to my lack of luck building failstacks. July 3 maintenance done, nothing in the mail.

6. hidevars

Same issue here !

7. Sohaki

Sohaki Valkyrie 62 EU

yep yep, same here

8. Yemeth26

same here

9. Xedoc

Same here. Ticket sent, but it'll probably be a few days before it is answered/rewards handed out. Sigh, been waiting for the rewards so I can go for more tet attempts :c

10. Bawsemang

Same. I have looked at black spirit aswell and i got quest which gave me +50 and +40 enchanted scroll for "Exciting Secret between pages of the travel log" but think that is new(from when i checked adventure logs just now) and not rewards for doing all the black spirit marks

11. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

seems a little weird though that not everybody got them
    upload_2019-7-3_16-25-37.png

12. hidevars

"Reviewing your account I am unfortunately the bearer of some bad news. Looking through your quest log you had not marked off the traces in your adventure journal which had been the goal of this event.
    [​IMG]
    As the journal had not been filled unfortunately you are not eligible for the rewards, I understand that you had traveled around to find the marks and add them to your journal but unless you had checked them off by stamping the journal you would not gain credit for the efforts."

So I spended hours for nothing finding all Trace, just because nobody told me I had to validate something in the journal. A nice Welcome for new players

#12 hidevars, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  13. Bawsemang

just tried relogging and still nothing :(
    just got the same email but i did the contribution claim in the books so idk, but they cant check cos they are deleted :(

#13 Bawsemang, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  14. temy

I'm in the same boat. I found all traces but simply didn't realise I had to claim them.
    It might be our fault for not claiming each individual reward but they did not specify you'd be getting the additional rewards for Claiming them but for Finding certain number of traces...sigh I needed that 80 fs so badly...

15. Fesquera

Exact same here. I was busy during the event but managed to find the time to do it. When I made a ticket they said that the logs had already been deleted so they could not confirm if i'd actually gotten all 100. This is some really sloppy stuff. Nowhere in the event does it specifically say you have to confirm them in them in the log (and no, "collect your rewards" is not the same as "click the traces in your adventure log"), and on top of that they now claim they have no way of seeing if you did them?

I'm extremely disappointed.

16. Vivi_Nerini

Same here , did all 100 of them, did not get anything.

17. Sikntrubl

same, did all 100 and nothing, just a ticket saying I didn't find enough to get rewards...
    also a question.. did you guys get the rewards for each completed volume aka. for each city instantly or did u never get them, like me.

18. Xedoc

I got the same email from support.

So wait, for those that got the traces rewards, once you completed the 20 in each city you automatically got the reward for those 20 upon completing it? Was there a "button" to click to complete? I don't recall seeing that I just remember flipping through the pages and it saying "completed" for each trace. I was not aware there was a button to click complete to receive the 20-city reward....

19. Sikntrubl

yeah.. I asked my guildie and he told me that after finding all 20 in a city, the black spirit showed up and gave them rewards instantly.

20. chinobino

Wow, did all 100 all for nothing. In the Adventure logs the marks were checking off as I did them too, unbelievable. What a waste of time.