1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response No Saving Auto-Run Pathing on Map

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by melodelic, Sep 25, 2019.

1. melodelic

Uh, I know I'm not the only trainer that's noticed that there's no way to save my auto-run paths. The korean version looks something like the following link. https://prnt.sc/paz7mc (thanks for the pic Eliro from discord!)

There's nothing like that in my game (or in anyone else's) that I've talked to, even in the horse training discord. And Aol from discord makes a good point, why is the text under the auto-run pathing say "You can assign quick hotkeys by holding ALT + LMB" when it does nothing at all? https://prnt.sc/paz93v

Signed,
    Confused Horse Trainer

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Just another poorly implemented (or forgotten to implement) update.

3. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 63 EU

[​IMG]
    KR got this yesterday, so I suppose that NA/EU red headed stepchilds will get this next year.

seanas likes this.
  4. melodelic

Well, GM Servates posted this on the patch notes post (but surprisingly not here?) about us not getting the auto-run path saving. :(

"Hey @people

We have deleted that line from Patch Notes as it is not implemented yet for our version. Apologies for the confusion.

Regards.

#73CM Servantes, Today at 9:38 AM"

5. GM Cory

Game Master

Hey everyone!

Unfortunately, this feature is not available yet for our version. We suggest keeping an eye on our website to stay up to date regarding such changes in the future.

6. melodelic

Um, well I really hate to burst your bubble GM Cory, but we actually do have auto path saving today? I suggest you read the patch notes more clearly? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mimimimi and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  7. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

The map is showing save icons so I think it was maybe implemented or accidentally implemented either one, is this not working it doesnt seem like it is? thx