1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Noble Wagon questions

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by MinhVu, Jul 14, 2019.

1. MinhVu

Hi I have a couple of questions about a Noble Wagon.
    1. Can it be repaired. The wagons that are sold in the stable have a shelf life and can't be repaired some I was wondering if the Noble Wagon was the same or not.
    2. How many horses can you attach to a noble wagon. I'm thinking of doing training with it. I know some people say the exp gets split but when I tried with the wagon sold at the stable where you can attach 2 horses to it only, I got 600 exp each horse per tick and I get about the same while riding a single horse.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

2. Wodahs

There's only one wagon that I've read is repairable because it's so hard and expensive to obtain
    For the main it seems the best for everything (price , 4 horse ability and almost top weight/equipment slots) is the merchant trade wagon
    From memory was last on central market around 3mil
    The add-ons to the wagon are repairable and exchangable between wagons e.g. canopy , badge better wheels n so on

Edit:~ also from what I under stand with the horse training , you ride one it gets 100% training , you hook up one to a wagon it gets 100% training
    But if you hook up 4 they all don't get 100% training But do get better than a quarter each
    And yes I use this wagon and trade and train

3. KatieXKhaos69

As far as I know the Forest path Wagon is the only wagon in the game that the stamina refreshed on it.

Once all the other wagons loose their stamina they die. I can't remember right off how many horses the Noble holds.. I use merchant Wagons, easier and cheaper to make, and you can put 4 horses on it.

4. Stabby

Above answers + this.

Merchant Wagon can have 4 horses attached.
    Noble Wagon can have 4 horses attached.

Upgraded parts +0 thru +10 are yours forever. You can repair them. Durability loss on wagons is pretty slow. So a couple mil every now and then is no big deal.

5. GM Ammy

Game Master

Hey there @MinhVu

As @Wodahs, @KatieXKhaos69 and @Stabby have said, all wagons can be repaired when destroyed, but the actual lifespan of the wagon cannot be repaired. Once the lifepsan runs out, you will need to obtain a new wagon.

As for the number of horses you can have on the Noble Wagon is 4.

Have a great day and happy gaming! :)