1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Node system - workload, yield - any chart or statistic?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mikroman, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Mikroman

Do we have any informations about workload of all resource in production nodes now and yield (output of materials) of this nodes/turn?

Does BDO have any static calculation and all nodes will generate same output (example same amount of pumpkins in different nodes)? Or does it "dynamic"/different in every nodes?

There are many "cheap" and "expensive" nodes (higher workload or more CP investment). This expensive nodes are bad choices or workers will generate more raw materials/turns?

2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

The investing in node system would have to work first inorder for that to be a thing.
    They said they fixed it, but there have been no noticeable difference to demonstrate that. As of today I still seem to gain more benefit from no investment, then a fully vested node.

3. Mythmaster

They did fix it. Their fix was that investing CP in a node increases your drops when killing enemies in that area. They even published the exact percentages.

Investing in a node does NOTHING for workers. This was stated officially. They also said it was something they would be looking at "in the future" so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Arch2k, Wodahs and seanas like this.
  4. BraveHeart

Meanwhile all my worker nodes are buffed to level 7... for nothing then o_O
    I have only 1 combat/grind node to level 7 and I don't notice really any difference either. Maybe it does help to get better loot drops, but the difference seems very small.

Besides from investing energy in nodes there is not much I can do with energy, unless I should start gathering/farming with all my alt characters

5. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

Bdo by Dae is a website that has a calculator for outputs (and work cycle time) taking into account your worker stats, such as luck for rare/sub outputs (and can help you determine best town you should send them from for efficiency). Node yields do indeed have baseline differences (for e.g, you will not get the same amount of maple sap from castle ruins as you would northern mediah highlands).

Here's the site, hope it helps. Just change the applicable node from the list :)

https://www.bdodae.com/nodes/index.php?node=mediah_northern_highlands

6. Mikroman

Workloads doubled in production nodes in last patches. Some of excavation nodes have right values in BDODAE maybe, but most of them are wrong. Its not a big problem. Just doubled the workloads or divide your income by 2! :D
    Workload are dynamic values in every nodes. There are minimum and maximum values. Maximum is minimum * 2. If many players use that node workload will be near the maximum. If you check less popular nodes you can find better options sometimes.

CP requirement will not change output of node. 3CP corn node will give you corn like 1Cp nodes. Whole Dreighan region is a big pile of **** in production nodes...