1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nolife

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Coeprandua, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Coeprandua

Talk is cheap.

2. Korvgubben

Depending on how far away this feature is knowing about it this early makes the grind less of an issue. I mean we dont even have the fairy/Navi thing yet so I would guess its pretty far away.

3. Kio

Kio Tsukete Tamer 62 EU

you need to level processing higher if you only get 1

4. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 62 EU

dunno but i love you

5. Zaolee

Sad part is that how some fanboys try to defend this game. I understand that they wasted time or/and pearls and want to defend it at all costs. Unfortunally you're only damaging it.

Eventually people get bored because pvp is more gear than skill based and accessibility for it is bad. Not to mention gameplay itself. No proper rewards from doing rbf or 3v3 eather. It took them 2 ****ing years to add silver to rbf and now that we got it it's ****ing joke. Also where is xp and skill points.

When every catch up mechanics are behind pearlshop you have fail game.

Reduce the ****ing gearcap and I can guarantee that veteran guilds won't afk in their castles anymore. Are you such p.ussy that you're so afraid of skill based pvp?

6. Thanak

I wont argue with you there. but different game have different requierements. You got your local race and you got the Tour de France.

BDO is clearly a game where time played, time spent online afk, and to extent money invested will have a large impact on where you are on the food chain...

Knowing that you have to accept that you will either :
    • Pay and play a lot to be competitive
    • Accept you won't be at the top because you can't/won't pay and play a lot, while still enjoying the game for various aspect
    • Find a game who's target audiance isn't people that play and pay a lot
    Complaining about it is like the guy in a wheelchair complaining because Lance Armstrong is beating him in the Tour de France... maybe the problem is not with the Tour de France or Lance Armstrong but with the person chosing the wrong race.

And if the wheelchair person complain enough and somehow manage to get the tour de France rules changed so everyone is in a wheel chair so he can compete... well he just manage to ruin a good race for competive racers.

Yeah BDO is kind of aimed toward hard core player... and that's why those player like it.

Shirolicious likes this.
  7. Shirolicious

I am Master 6 in processing, would I get more then 1 if I melt them/

8. Karnstein

the new expansion is Meh IMO, anyway you have a year to get the mats for the new things.

9. Shirolicious

Couldnt have said it better t.b.h.

Thanak likes this.
  10. Zaolee

So you compare 100 people doing races to 3 million players? Difference between real life race and bdo is that you can design second one as competive.

Why play soccer in your own country when you can make it league? I hope you understand that designing game around 0.001% is not very healthy because majority will leave. But maybe that's their point. They scam people first with catch up mechanics so people use pearls.

11. Zaolee

Also why every game is competive except bdo? When game is accessible for only small % that's not competive enverioment.

Example in Overwatch anyone who has skills can reach insane rank. It's competive for 100% of people because it's accessible.

Bdo is competive for only 1-5% because veterans who were "lucky" enough to buy game 2-years ago get insane advantage or nolifers. People who 1-shot mobs or afk process LONGEST gets carried in pvp.

How is grinding pve afk even releated to pvp and how is this supposed to be equal playfield in competive enverioment?

Bdo is maybe least competive game I know. It's ****ing carebear game. You can be total noob in pvp but if you're nolife and played bdo 2-years afk processing you can literally 2-shot players. Haha competive my ass.

12. Kio

Kio Tsukete Tamer 62 EU

you'll get 1 sometimes 2 at master, guru for consistent 2's

13. Alexandrious

:D

14. Thanak

Like It said not all race have to be a local race and not all race has to be the Tour de France.
    Not soccer match have to be little league and not all soccer match have to be World cup.

BDO is not the only MMORPG or game around. It's a vast market. A lot of people enjoy BDO cause of the large gear gap and deep progression curve, even people that are not in the top 1%. It's is a game that is aimed at people wanting this type of game.

What you seem to want is for BDO to adapt it's progression curve to your play style so you can be competive. If you can play 5 hours per week, you want the game cap progression at 5 hours per week at the most.

You don't want to play soccer in a league at your level. You want to play in the World Cup, with balls and chain around Messi and Ronaldo's feet so you can compete with them.

Not all games have to be for everyone. Hard core player have a right to have their game to enjoy too.

Shirolicious likes this.
  15. Zaolee

Are you saying that person who afked processing 2-years doing never pvp is equivalent to messi in bdo? That person has never done pvp and yet he can win more skilled players because of his gear alone.

Irony is that it's you who is asking to be Messi. You're more like 40-year old drunk bastard who played football with your boys and begs to be in Barcelona even though you didn't work for it or even have skills for it for that matter.

16. Alexandrious

Is Messi a Mystic? :o

Thanak likes this.
  17. Zaolee

We're talking about teamsports here so it's obviously Wiz.

Thanak likes this.
  18. Alexandrious

:D
    Oh. :|

K, then the guy who afk processes for 2 years will win then if his GS is equivalent or greater to Messi. :)

Cuz that guy will just reroll into Mystic. :)

That's how messed up the PVP system is!!! :D:D:D:D:D

19. Thanak

Well BDO is not a fighting game it's an RPG. It's not Skill VS Skill, it's Power VS Power
    Power = Gear + Level + Skills + Class balance.

If win or lose in PvP it's not because of skill alone. It's because over the month I made my account stronger. In a fighting game, you could say it's me VS you. In an RPG it's more like my account VS your account. Wrong game if you want "l33t skillz" bragging right.

Fighting game = fencing
    RPG = Roll a D20, add your character bonus, hit/miss, roll for damage.

BDO is a RPG, we are not swinging sword at each other, we are making our character stronger so we have more bonus when we roll our D20.

20. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

you are uninformed......