1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob Question maybe someone can answer

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by dharris198927, Jun 10, 2019.

1. dharris198927

So the kutum sheild allows you to do more damage to monsters when equipped. I use my awaking all the time. Does kzarkas or the new blackstar weapons monster damage work while I'm using my awaking or only while I'm using it. Thanks.

2. Rayin

It works, pretty much 30% AP of your main hand weapon goes into Awakening damage.

Ben Phoenix and dharris198927 like this.
  3. dharris198927

Okay, so just the AP? Or does the +19 damage to monsters work as well. Or whatever it is

4. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

Yes among with all other similiar written stats like atk cast accuracy gems etc buffs

5. Rayin

Bonus that aren't displayed as gearscore are basically transferred into your Awakening Weapon, so for example if you use no mainhand weapon you'll have 0 accuracy and 0 bonus, if you use one even at +0 you'll get 30% of displayed AP + all its bonus stats.

6. BloodLeshen

I'm not sure this answered the question. This answer says 30% of AP goes over which we know however this makes it sound that only 30% of the monster damage from kzarka goes over which is obviously not what you meant -_-

Any additional stats from Kzarka or any mainhand weapons goes straight over to any skills you use whether it is awakened or pre-awakened.

So from a TET Kzarka: The +3 cast/attack speed / 192 accuracy / +10 Monster damage and +19 All species damage will be permanent on your character while using any attacks..The same for the offhands' stats. So the yellow stats from any weapons should always add up I believe

7. Rayin

Yeah my bad, didn't elaborate properly, i did it afterwards but still not elaborated enough.

BloodLeshen likes this.
  8. BloodLeshen

BDO planner actually shows it nicely since it adds the stats from all weapons. Example:

IV Kzarka + IV Kutum = a total of 68 monster damage
    IV Offin Tet + IV Kutum = a total of 68 monster damage
    IV Black Star + IV Kutum = a total of 90 monster damage

9. BloodLeshen

Yah sorry man I was typing so long you replied in between^^

10. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

I’m sure it was 100% clear enough for any normal human being.
    30% of mainland AP and bonusses are FULLY transferred. Monster damage is a bonus stat and thus fully transferred to awakening.

11. BloodLeshen

He didn't say bonuses in the first reply. He only mentioned the AP

Then I replied however my post showed after he posted a second reply mentioning the bonuses which already stated which you would've noticed if you read the comments.