1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Thifiell, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Thifiell

Hi

I have just got a quest weapon for my wizard and Kzarka Stuff +12

Also I see for instance dim tree spirit armor and I see that my quest armor has more DP
    [​IMG]

So what the point to have Kzarka (+12!) except bonuses for monsters and so on if usual quest weapon has more AP and expensive top gear when again quest armor ahs more DP?

[​IMG]

what, bonuses are so good that they are worth than 20 AP?? 20 is a lot

Thanks

2. MADE

You can enhance items up to +20, so they will be loot stronger, while you can't enhance the quest gear.

Wodahs likes this.
  3. Thifiell

Kzarka +15 is 78-82 AP, still lower than quest item. Only on +16 it will be higher than quest item, is it really worth? I suppose it is really late game item when you can enchant it on max cause you have nothing else to spend
    But I think there are other late game stuffs for wizard. It is just so weird for me, to get for free a stuff that worth +16 Kzarka stuff, like wtf ...

And armor, it has 6 DP on first level, how strong you should enchant it to get more DP than quest armor? I have checked and again +16 Dim Tree armor is better than quest armor...

4. MADE

Items bellow tri(+18) considered trash. Even tri means that you are a poor player.

Trust me, what you get for quest is pretty much nothing compared to endgame stuff.

Wodahs and Thifiell like this.
  5. NoobGamersBerlin

Hey, you should go to the Oasis Vendor close to one of the stable keepers in every major town and buy the weapon and armor chests. They r just 1 silver each and have the same stats as TRI (+18) boss gear. This will provide u a good uplift in AP and DP.

6. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

Better gear = more sliver and leas dying
    More silver = better gear :)

Indeed quest items r better then most gear at early stages but u will come to a point that quest gear is too low to get where u need to go
    black abyssal weapon is like the best free wep u can get since its between +15 and a pri
    But u also get the chance to transfer to any char u like later but exchanging it
    For that class

Anyway it can only last so long until u need better

7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

quest items are meant for new players as a kick starter, end game stuff are expensive and much better