1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not logged in game since januray, log on again?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Rahnxah, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Rahnxah

That is it.

I didnt log in game not because I tought its awful or anything. I was just lazy to log back.

Im just having a hard time picking again a mmo to log in or just buy more singleplayer games (concretly I am about to buy the witcher III cause recently got into the books as well and seems its quite the ride... or might reinstall skyrim)

That is it. Btw when does these "welcome back"rewards reset?

And what is that shitte about going full AP now? Did nouver stoped being a meme? cause I got a TET cause that valk event gave away failsltacks like crazy XD

Eh... thanks. Honestly I might go back as well to Aion cause miss a real pay to win where you can get to be the overlord of the server with 300 bucks, if servers are not dead...

2. el_bandito

Nothing to see really. Wait 30 days for some "OP class updates....".

3. Alicia Dominica

Login, put your char to afk-fishing/processing/etc. and minimize the game to the tray.

Then enjoy Witcher 3, I hear it's an amazing game.

Rahnxah likes this.
  4. Rahnxah

If its half enjoyable as the books, im up for an awesome adventure, man.

I think Ill do this. I hope there is still nice bells on Olvia servers ringing all day XD

5. zhagsten

Playing a 3D game with BDO in the tray?

6. Lukasz

i always play other games while bdo is in tray doing afk stuff

Nocturnus, Rahnxah and Fearless V like this.
  7. Korvgubben

Depends quite a bit on if its a League of legends 3D game or maxed out Witcher 3 3D game ^^

8. Eric1987

It's one of the best games ever created.

9. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 60 NA

During this Koi event I was playing Eve, ESO, and Stellaris all on max while BDO was in the tray. So I don't get what you are trying to imply here.

Nocturnus and Alicia Dominica like this.
  10. Alicia Dominica

It uses very little resources when minimized to the tray, one of the things they got right. As others have said, I also play (modern) games all the time like that.

Andaro likes this.
  11. Rahnxah

Been playing Skyrim while bdo on the tray, a moded af special edition version, literally playing that before i got bored of bdo again in januray, no issues. No potato pc neither. And unless is banned to talk about piracy... XD played with a ps3 emulator (a play station cosole that finally reached the 1080 60 stable fps lol) and no issues...

Only that i have to quit the games before open from tray bdo. But since i have the maid outfit i dont really need to re-open bdo often...

12. Ekatarina

Ekatarina Ranger 61

Wait 6.0, it'll be a complete revamp of the game.
    (Coming this year in North America).

Else for Black Desert, if you log now you'll get a free VP, Kamasylve buff, skill reset and skill-addon for 30 days.

13. Rahnxah

"Revamp" like, real revamp and not the shite "lets make better looking trees in Poeta"?
    Tbh I miss my aion guildies a lot but i just got bored of it. stupid new system for siege, stupid boring instances, stupid breakable gear and stupid kinah sink of the new craft that left me drained and a way too complex game to actually enjoy it. Estima BS, enhacing with liquids or all...

I need to check it anyways, i hope it goes more vanilla

14. Ekatarina

Ekatarina Ranger 61

Revamp like a complete teardown then rebuild.
    They deleted most everything they brought in 5.0, and also the Archdaeva.

They also included new starting gear, new starting area, new maps, deleted some old maps, and revamped others.

Rebuilt all classes and their skills, etc..
    There are official threads about this in their forum.

15. Rahnxah

Oh em ge

i NEED Aion back in my life. I hated 4.x, I hated everything done to it in 5.x. I literally left Aion (main girl) for Black desert (side chick) cause Aion was getting stupid. I will go back when 6.0 is released. Maybe I will go before to rpepare if there is anything to prepare at all.

I guess I can still tray play black desert forever

Ekatarina likes this.
  16. Ekatarina

Ekatarina Ranger 61

Haha I feel you :)
    We are many in this case.

17. zhagsten

I don't know, when it's in tray, other games take longer to load things and have a harder starting time, and it's really not the same framerate, it tends to stutter a bit. The kind of thing you don't want to see when playing PoE. Can't WvW in GW2 properly either.
    Maybe my config is getting old, but it's not comfortable to play other big games with BDO in tray, despite how marvellous it is technologically speaking.
    Of course not talking about playing XCOM2. The problem is XCOM2, not BDO.

18. Rahnxah

Maybe it is more about the internet conection than the PC capacity to run games?

My main cause to leave Mmos are just that got amazing single player games, and tbh BDO is great in its tray system. I think I have managed pretty wel in the past to play aion and bdo same time but i end up being inconssistent on one of the online games.

But strictly speaking about playing games with tray bdo, it is easy, unless your pc is a bit potato or you got w7?

19. TonyJaa

TonyJaa Kenobi Ninja 61 EU

Why haven't you played The Witcher 3 yet? Do yourself a favor and just start! And after you finish it(it took me 175 hours), get the expansion and enjoy another 8-10 hours.

And here's a friendly tip: choose ONE...(vague but I don't want to spoil it)

20. BDOMONSTER

lolwut? I have BDO, blade and soul both minimized while I play league of legends...git gud , git alienware.