1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Not Only) Hystria Hacks and other Cheats.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Jun 6, 2018.

1. 2monthslatenonamesleft

They were never 'enthusiastic' about banning people. The ONLY time we have ever gotten any announcement or major pushes of banning people in this game is when we caused enough stink about the game being hack/cheat riddled that it made the page of some gaming news websites. Half of the ban waves were overturned, the other half were minor.

Each time it does happen we get a 'renewed commitment' that they are improving their ability to take care of the problems and that they'll step it up and keep us better informed and each time. It's been 5+ months since the last ban wave (The immortal Hystria grinders, market bots and sea crossing speed hackers) where they specifically made a post about all this and literally not one word has been mentioned since.

...and yet here I am 5 months later having just put in another ticket about people using the same hacks I was reporting back then.

2. Aluminat

Aluminat Lahn 62 EU

The only hack free BDO was RU. Even fish botters weren't on Russian version cos there GMs take their job seriously.

Here ... nothing. Post video about a hacker? Noone cares.

Look at this crap please ... look at it.

https://streamable.com/ylv8f

Mycca, FckinEnchant and Shauneh like this.
  3. Shauneh

Of course it would be IamBoi from Rehab, I blisted him instantly after seeing him spam chat.

#303 Shauneh, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  4. FckinEnchant

Hacker infested POS game, where the GMs aren't proactive enough in their roles to keep the game a fun, friendly, and fair experience to the end user. This kind of lazy attitude and lack of proactive approach towards their jobs will be the destruction of this product in the west. I mean **** if there was something better out there at present I'm sure none of us would stand for this ****!

PitchBlack and Mycca like this.
  5. FckinEnchant

@GM Rhotaaz

Looks like Hack Desert Online is in full swing again!

Are you actually going to be doing something proactive about it?

Or just abandon the game and let it rot?

6. Blitzball

Rhotaaz has left the Kakao team.

7. Kurejiin

Mercy left Kakao Games, Rhotaaz left Kakao Games....bad feeling about that :(

Mycca likes this.
  8. Eretis

Guys, relax, Kakao license will end soon and we will all start from beggining as russians but under better control of developers so probably they will sort issues with cheaters way faster.

9. Aluminat

Aluminat Lahn 62 EU

They will sort issues all right. Increased P2W in cash shop and start banning people on offical forums that say anything bad about the game.

Kurejiin and Life2v like this.
  10. Masterio

I dont thinkk so...

11. Aluminat

Aluminat Lahn 62 EU

Really? Check out how our Russian brothers are doing now under "new" publisher called PA.

12. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

illliilliill

13. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

Its speechless, kakao do nothing. I met this barcode on arena long time ago and i dont understand why he is still playing.

14. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

You know what's hilarious about all this is the same hackers are literally in SA all day LITERALLY ALL FING DAY. We know them by name, they are in every single match for the most part.

You can tell GM's aren't even in the game. Because if they were these guys would have been banned on the spot. But here we are a month later and the same names and hackers are still there.... even openly admitting and talking about hacking.

Hell, they are even having conversations about why everything from account selling to flooding the market with meme frags.

Due to these people that probably wouldn't have hacked before figure why not, every night it feels like everyone is hacking more and more. Maybe not as blatant as the prime instigators that one shot you but you can tell they have sped up their animations to some degree.

15. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

Maybe it would be different if any gm would join to arena and play with us just from different accounts as anonymous. But theyre too lazy for this i see. Yet they ban people for cheating even if they are clean xd like some people got banned for fishing bot meanwhile all what they do is grind with friends