1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Not Only) Hystria Hacks and other Cheats.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Schinrah

Are you legit?!
    I don't get how people are okay with the fact he can even still post on these boards after having been banned. Or give him credit for "fessing" up, he didnt fess up he got banned and now he's using that to feed his troll soul. You should realize that he and players like him scammed YOU every $ you spent on this game has been and is getting devalued by people who cheat and exploit.

MilfShake, Bloodwyrm and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  2. Stillwaters

He used a speed hack to move quickly from place to place as far as hacks go its kinda tame ,its still a hack and deserves a ban but i respect him for fessing up and taking the flaming and abuse for his actions

3. OGshine

GOOD RIDDANCE!

4. Afinity

Exactly, its not like I bought out every single gold jewel on the market *cough* hystria bots *cough*

Stillwaters likes this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

dude, there aint such thing as "light" cheating. they all deserve to burn.

MilfShake and Ruffe like this.
  6. taylos

YESSSS !! Respect ! On a stake with hackers !! Pour some gasoline and enjoy their tears of frustration :D <3

Edit : light a fire after they finish their tantrum...then throw the fire after their second round of frustration :D

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

who made you game developer and god reincarnated so that you can break rules while others respect them? if you didnt like it - quit. dont ruin it for others.

MilfShake and Bloodwyrm like this.
  8. Schinrah

This shows that you don't even feel the least bit bad about cheating. You act as if you were the only player that had to deal with bad patches, and according to your own statements you were exploiting and cheating since launch, way before someone took away your legs. Fact is you thought you deserved an unfair advantage over other players, and again according to yourself you not only used it to go from A to B quicker you also used it in PvP, directly impacting other players game experience.
    And wether or not you made as much money as more blatant cheaters or not doesnt matter, you still gave yourself an unfair advantage and reaped the profits. Wether PA/Kakao or whoever deserves it or not isn't the point, because you were taking a p*ss on your fellow players who did not exploit and who tried to cope with the game the best they could without it.

Also you talk of mainly speed hacks, i remember quite well your bragging about how easy it is to fishbot and other non legit means to get an advantage in this game. At that time I just thought you were full of BS, guess not.

It's really funny how you try to use this thread to depict yourself as a victim and try to explain and brush over your actions. Again you screwed over all legit players by cheating, everyone who missed a boss because his mount was too slow to get there in time while you exploited and got there in time got screwed. Everyone you used these exploits to fight in PvP got screwed, every relic you got ontop of what you deserved by fishbotting screwed someone else.

Really amazed how not only you have no regret and shame about it but also go on about how you will continue to do so, and thus keep screwing up legit players. GG

KabukixD, MilfShake and Bloodwyrm like this.
  9. pizz001

pizz001 Saidkill Sorceress 59 EU

10. Grievez

@GM Rhotaaz what about the fact that people who were KNOWN to hack are somehow not banned? there are people that have been individually confirmed, and yet I see them online today. :/

JillValentime and Ruffe like this.
  11. Afinity

Well you see this game is easy to cheat in, theres little to no protection, and what exists can be bypassed very easily, I've actually only fish botted once and that was to get the basic understanding how the pixel bots worked. And i'm not trying to defend myself here, I actually had a fun time playing until they ruined the game, I wasnt ruining the experience for others, I was enjoying the game in my own way, I grinded hundreeds of hours at sulfur before the normies started infesting it for map pieces and what not, then quit for over 6 months because the game got boring, came back and started continuing what I enjoyed do and that was playing normally and enjoying PvP with friends, then they took away my legs so I gave them myself back because there was no sign of PA reverting any of the changes made and effectively killing the PvP. Not only did we had the addition of mystake and stroker ruin my main class (Witch) which lead me to having to re-roll to a class that could actually do any form of damage to them (ranger) they then took my legs, so no, I don't feel any shame, and you know what, I might even just buy a new account come back and do the same thing I will protest the removal of my legs, by giving them back to myself until PA works out what they have done was wrong and stops killing the game just because they want people to buy the console version and money dump on the gear gacha on the mobile version.
    And also, everyone and their mother could of easily speed hacked and much worse if they simply spent an hour working out how the memory of the game works and simply changing a simple value.

12. Afinity

Yeah clean out the hystria botters please so I can come back and actually grind any enjoyable place without having to see a bot every time I go there

13. Toppest of Keks

It's such a frustratingly easy detection process too. If a player is detected moving between coordinates faster than possible over a given time period (a minute would work to account for classes that can chain movement skills) fish the account for manual review. If a player deals more than x damage over a given time interval (assuming max possible AP), flag for manual review. If a player autoteleports after detecting GM teleports or upon another player entering draw range, flag for manual review. I can go on but it's so damned simple that it's mystifying that these detection processes don't already exist.

14. Afinity

Dont forget about manual teleports as well theyre my fave, easy trade leveling

15. laddah

Could any GM respond to as of which actions are currently taken to stop the development, sustainment and use of these hacks/bots? Cause from where I'm standing, the only thing that needs to be done is to buy a new account and continue to use the hack/bot.

No steps has been taken to stop the possibility of using these hacks in the case that the user gets a new account to play from, is that correct?

16. Afinity

Nothing is being done, market will be ****ed again in a few days once people have got their hystria bots up and going again, I think i'll join the fun this time until they unban my main

17. Schinrah

So you are "not defending yourself" then proceed to use "it's so easy to hack in this game", "everybody else could have also hacked", "meme patches took my legs" and last but not least "normies took your fun" as excuses for your actions.

Sounds like you are defending yourself ontop of looking down on others who you deemed not worthy to come to your grind spot and "ruined" your fun by taking part in content you were holding no priviliges to.

Everybody got screwed by their latest patches, you got 0 rights or excuses to give yourself an advantage over others, and by doing so you screwed every legit player even more, adding insult to injury (PA's trash patches).

If you are unsatisfied with PA stop playing their game, stop spending money, but don't go around impacting other players game experience, we got enough to deal with we don't need a bunch of self righteouss exploiters making things worse than they already are.

18. Afinity

I dont think you understand, I DESERVE TO BE BANNED, I do not care that I was banned, I'll just buy another account and continue doing my thing

BDOHacker likes this.
  19. Schinrah

Yes, you will continue to sh*t on your fellow players, yet that you deserve a ban was not in question for one second. I just pointed out you don't feel guilty or embarassed at all and will just continue cheating with the excuse that "it's the only way PA will understand and fix it"

No they wont, it would require them too much effort and financial investments, if the effort they require to keep the game running grows to big they will just shut it down or let it run without interference until it dies on it's own and make money with their console and mobile versions of it. Also they have already shown plenty of times that they care about the non Korean versions of the game alot less, so you will have 0 impact. Keep deluding yourself if it helps.

The only thing you contribute to is making the game worse for every legit player than it already is and diminishing the chances it will ever get better, good job!

20. ObsidianColossus

We're the ones dumping thousands of mem frags a day on marketplace. Have fun trying to get your mem frags now monkaS

BDOHacker likes this.