1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] Accelerated Maintenance for NA & EU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Aethon, Apr 26, 2018.

1. KaligarPrime

Thank you for the hard work, please make the compensation worthy as we all know there will be a lot of salty players if not. Great work on the data systems. Well done.

2. Onizuka22

I just hope i wont lose all my relic scrolls they were expiring in 1 day :/ ..

Fateneko, TruDeath and XSkinnyx like this.
  3. Hiroii

So Because ya'll broke the server swap ur going to do the maintenance now and not let us fish up more koi for sliver? This is complete and utter bs. Not only are you taking our time away, You're messing with our money intake. -.- Thanks for cucking us once again for the 4th time today.

4. Hemuk

Ending Events:

• Ellie’s Mystical Lake Festival will end.
    • Griffon’s Helmet Boost event will end.
    • Sharp and Hard Black Crystal Shard drop boost will end.
    wat

Didnt this end a week ago?

5. Seroz

Thanks for all the hard work!

6. LibraHammer ♎⚖

Man I wanted that event outfit but I couldn't get it in time. Unless they extend the time that outfit goes away I am going to have to wait till next time. :(

7. Javik Shepard

I know this is a meme, but...

LAHN WHEN?

8. DanksRippin

why does kr get more compensation then na while na is having this server transfer and kr isnt? we should get the 100% xp bonus they have for 30days + something else because we're dealing with more stuff

9. Pinionated

Right answer this time.
    Tough call, eh?

10. Parc

Take all the time you need, and do it right.

kaithuzar likes this.
  11. Rmpascua

you get a pen zarka and you get pen zarka everyone gets a pen zarka lol

Debra likes this.
  12. kaithuzar

As long as the performance IS ACTUALLY BETTER & we have some type of compensation for the "last minute unplanned extended duration"; no big deal.
    IF this was a scheduled 24/48 hour outage, & performance resulted in being better, there wouldn't even be the need for compensation.
    I wish more game companies would do this more often & actually improve performance.
    The only reason why people are requesting compensation is due to managers enforcing unnecessary timelines on a process that obviously requires time to research, test, perform, and get right the first time.

On another note...
    Also, it's likely you need to hire more programmers & staff as your guys seem pretty overworked, all it would take for us to dish out more funds is a slight increase in information or percent chance to actually get good gear. I've built a 100 stack & a 111 stack & still can't get tet dandi for the first time, even blew up 2 tri crescents; you can't have terrible negative progression or seemingly impossible progression & expect players to continue shelling out money.

13. NoBody in particular

Hope it is worth the time it is taking.

14. Gun_Runner

Gun_Runner Gun_Runner 62 NA

PEN Dandelion Weapon Box

Debra and StuB like this.
  15. DonnieD

What a joke.... lets do the patch when everyones at home and ready to play good idea. Game goes back up when we gotta go to sleep have to go to work and wait a whole other day to get on the damn servers. all you people telling them to patch now should shut their mouth. stupidest deisicion ever!!!

16. MonkeySeeMonkeyDo

Good job, personally i'd rather have to wait to play and be able to play without issue then have it up and down all day long =) least I can play the EU server while i wait

Carize, RoxiAmbrosia and Dao like this.
  17. Xero.Exe

Tbh yes the wait is arduous and we're all anxiously awaiting the final product, but the fact that you all are working so hard to perfect every detail you can in the short window you have is comforting and encouraging in of itself. Keep up the damn good work fellas.

Rosedunn likes this.
  18. Lenerlink

Is this finnally going to fix my issue on 4 different computers and 6 different ISP that you blame for my game suddenly closing itself after 20min-2hours of playing using any good VPN services?

19. Taela

Thanks for keeping us informed.

20. Asami

This is actually good, now we dont have maintenance a few hours after servers come up :) Hopefully all goes well when servers are up

Carize and Omegaschaos like this.