1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] Accelerated Maintenance for NA & EU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Aethon, Apr 26, 2018.

1. 1withGo0n

you sir, are a hat which sits upon your bum. ~STFU~ This is important stuff that they are doing, with out that you would have no game to play.

2. Neokii

I'm running out of irl things to do.:o Pleased to hear that they listened and put the patch up along with the maintenance.

3. XSkinnyx

1) Please let us keep Koi for another week, or a Few days at least.

2) My scrolls are probably dead by now. didnt have a lot of space so i took the shard and made them scrolls.
    didnt see you guys being down this long.
    PLEASE EXTEND TIMERS ON SCROLLS.

thanks for the update, now back to sleep while i can lol

4. Debra

Nothing less then 24 hours of no gear upgrade fails!!! Dream big peoples :)

Rosedunn and StuB like this.
  5. Viraldi

Give PEN Urugons

6. Dznootz

All these people with jobs so salty. I'll just go sleep some more watch some more "anime" eat some frosted mini wheats sleep some more and wake up at 5am when servers go live again. Just because this doesn't fit you and your job's schedule doesn't mean the true pvpers. The real dedicated players. The elite. The gods amongst mere mortals should shut their mouths? I don't want to play for 2-3 hours then have to wait for a patch when I can just do as stated above and wake up to a 30 hour bdo session. Get your priorities str8 or stfu. You choose work, a significant other, higher education, etc over bdo that's on you fam.

7. L1nG3R

L1nG3R AnotherTwoHrs Ninja 61 NA

There is a critical issue that would crash the game, dont you see that? Also, I think you are addicted to video games cuz to me its not a big deal to take a break and not actually playing bdo all the time.

8. Sebaz

I agree with Koto 100%.

Thank you for all your hard work. See you guys in game tomorrow. Have a epic night.

9. AlderLacertosus

Patching right after this? Are you guys at least getting free coffees or some break times? Don't overwork yourselves, geezus.

Rosedunn, Onoderane and L1nG3R like this.
  10. Cold Napalm

While I personally like you guys rolling the patch forwards with the migration, yeah...I feel so sorry for your team right now. Been there, done that. Payday was lovely...but yeah...man that sucks for you guys. One of the few times I will say kudos.

Now about the hot garbage that is the renown system...stop with the exponential power increase. The GS gap is real...and it's an issue that is preventing new players from joining the game. Or for anyone really to recommend this game. And you are hell bent on just making that issue WORSE. The whales that spent all that resources to get those gear need people to play with. This is a great way to make sure that there is nobody left for them to play with and they will move on to the next MMO. Seriously...game design 101. Don't chase off the contents for your whales.

11. RoxiAmbrosia

To be FAIR, the patch notes DO NOT SAY Koi is ending....

12. Dznygal

Thank you for this update and for working around the clock to get us back online. A fresh patch and better server stability are worth the wait. "Compensation" is unnecessary but I realize there are many players who don't understand how difficult and time-consuming this process is and will demand something in return for their time. In my opinion, you have done an excellent job in keeping us informed. I look forward to logging in tomorrow to enjoy the game. :)

Onoderane and Kiasta like this.
  13. D1337tion

Oh right my relic scrolls now expire ._.

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  14. Ogi

Ogi

Happy to see the Crash to Desktop issue was seen in testing, and I hope this will finally be resolved.

cald123 likes this.
  15. JustFiyen

Thank you for doing this in one fell swoop!!! It's much better this way I think. Rather than opening it up for a few hours and then shutting it down all over again!!!! Ill wake up early to play before work now!!!!

:)

Ps, Please keep the koi event for another week?! Pretty please! (if there's no lahn i'd like to store more silver for her!)

Omegaschaos likes this.
  16. LouisFailure

Noooo, I only needed a couple more traces of the event to get the elephant's statue, I was planning on getting them today before the patch! D: Awwwh... Well, hopefully the event will come back next year c':

17. Kiasta

Thanks for the update and hard work, it is appreciated.

Omegaschaos likes this.
  18. MaerkStrongrock

Extended Events? XP/skill Bonus? Loyalties? Just extra ideas for compensation.

19. Neptuno

Those GM blessings will certainly make up for the 2 node wars that were disrupted: Yesterday's Calpheon war ended at 3GMT (52 minutes after servers came up) despite being "extended" to 4GMT and today's are just gone.

20. OD-Rhotan

WHAT?!

Alrighty, now demanding a couple of well designed, level-scaling, PvE raid instances with exclusive item drops and fun boss fights for compensation!

Y'all get right on that!

42hK.gif