1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] Accelerated Maintenance for NA & EU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Aethon, Apr 26, 2018.

1. sparhawk29

hey peeps, don't ya love the whiney ones that don't appreciate the work they do? god forbid we want stable servers...

Onoderane and Rosedunn like this.
  2. Folek

Thanks !!

3. Bobmon

[/QUOTE]
    communication.... right because them not knowing that L3 was down for 8hours is good. get a gripo
    because taking 18hrs for 3hours worth of work is hard.

4. Lunoira

Thank you for the update, i know a lot of people are angry because they haven't been able to play this whole time, and don't realize it also means you guys have been working all that time non stop to make sure everything is fine, so just letting you know some of us appreciate the hard work.

XSkinnyx likes this.
  5. Mapled

i wonder if we'll get 25% off pearl items like in KR. probably not.

6. Wacky

Keep up the hard work!

7. Whiskeydust

What a complete tool!

8. Wafflycarp

Anyone who thought a migration this large was going to go off without a hitch was kidding themselves. Keep up the good work guys. I'd rather you keep it down for a full day and have it working properly when it comes back up vs bringing it back online only to emergency maint shut off every 2 hours. XO

Edit: after looking through the other posts, I am absolutely astonished at how many are positive and supportive. Usually its only the salty wankers that rage in forums. Good to know there's actually some understanding people in the BDO community.

#128 Wafflycarp, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  9. AlderLacertosus

I'd really like to have more koi, but a week extension on it? For what? If it was an extra day maybe, but a whole week? For what?

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  10. D34DM4N

Free tet dandy as compensation :3

Debra likes this.
  11. D1337tion

Where are the patch notes btw

12. Icemasta

Kinda saw this coming, but it kinda makes me laugh because pushing the patch early means killing the koi event, so they're going for the double whammy to trigger people which I think is hilarious.

13. nmysliwski

possibly bad timing... but how about that preview patch notes on whats added in this patch lol

14. Nox Demon

Then make the massive changes to the enchantment system that legit everyone is asking for. No? Oh. Ok then...

Rosedunn, SnakeAttack and kaithuzar like this.
  15. Serena219

Wish I had this much dedication to do my school work XO awesome job Team :*

Onoderane likes this.
  16. Snackmac

This.

Rosedunn and Nox Demon like this.
  17. SCinORtenPIOse

Thanks for the update!

18. pipster79

how about giving us some pearls like enuf for an outfit or something. these gm boxs you always give out for compensation are garbage at best. we can get blackstones easily on our own, a couple free in a box is no from of compensation to any of us and i think anyone will agree with that. im deeply upset everytime we have issues and thats what we get for a so called compensation, like really more then 24 hours down that we could have made millions in silver and tons of black stones and shards and all and all we get is a few boxs that are nothing but a couple blackstones is a down right insult far as im concerned. or a 1 day book of combat, another insult as we lost our 200xp boost plus hours of grind time with all other xp boosts we would have used. these compensation gifts need to improve, over a year ive been playing this game and im tired of all the down time and not getting anything that really makes up for the loss of time to my progress

Celehste De'Espionne likes this.
  19. XSkinnyx

i said a week so we dont have to go through the update process in just a few days, it would be on the normal schedule. but if its only a day, or even a few days, its better than nothing.

20. sparhawk29

if they want to do players a favour, allow them to list failstacks on the marketplace. sounds dumb, but i cannot stack. lol. while i'd rather grind for most of my gear, i would happily buy the stacks... :P

Chaos Ronin likes this.