1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] Enforcement for Violation of ToS

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by PM Cool, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Hamashiach

Implying he won't just get another account.

2. Souljester

Oh ah!

Great early April's fool... now reverse it. We are actually not amused by this.

All it shows is:

Speed hackers
    Market botters
    Fish botters
    Multiple workers on the same node

Can all impact other players negatively in a way (economy, pvp...) and mess up with our enjoyment of the game.

But some guy who publishes something YOU PEOPLE LEFT IN THE DAMN FOLDER is a capital offense?

Where is your damn integrity? You seem pretty happy guzzling my money and everyone else's money... how about you show us some respect by not banning people like him if you're not going to ban the botters and the people messing up with the economy and affecting us, legit players, gaming experience?

Seriously, get your PR guy out of the closet he's been sharing with your translator somewhere in that basement of yours with your complement of server hamsters and get him to have a look at this BS because you're actually shoveling enough smoke to hurt yourselves this time.

3. Jeffythewise

I'm glad someone took the time to post their own ToS against them. I was skimming through it myself, and very clearly Bloo didn't do anything against section 8.2 - he just opened a file that the patcher put on his computer. If anything, ban Pearl Abyss for not packing files correctly

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  4. RoakOriginal

But doin things noone wants aint good policy either... :D

5. Captain Vale

So in light of information I heard by Bloo's actions four new class releases are spoiled now, to a degree, so all this 'Mystic when? #FreeBloo'' is kinda bullcrap. So sorry BDO I didn't have all the information.

6. Chin

Man, honestly at this point i am not really surprised to see what route they went. Every time they do things like this i just get so sad over the state of this game, which definitely has the potential to be one of the best MMOs. Data mining and theorycrafting has been an integral part of pretty much every MMO and other competitive video games and to think that it potentially could hurt really shows how far these people are from actually being gamers, which also becomes glaringly obvious every time someone from Kakao (except maybe some GMs) are being interviewed. Why do you not employ people that actually play and enjoy video games? I will never understand this.
    Not only is this a bad business decision in my opinion you are also losing the respect of the community at such an alarming rate which i have never witnessed.

I really hope you reconsider how you treat your community and whom you employ.

Remaint and Souljester like this.
  7. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 6 EU

We should open a new category in the guiness book named:

"Has ruined a project faster than Nexon and NCSoft united"

Astonishing work guys, props to Bloo for making the truth arise from behind the scene.

That and the comedy that took place during the last year won't be forgotten...

Good luck PA, Good luck Kekao, honestly.

Scixer, Remaint, SexGawdTy and 4 others like this.
  8. djgleebs

Didn't he try and reach out to you guys like 2 weeks before posting any of the information (that you guys failed to encrypt and obviously made possible for people to access)? Unban him and give us our guild leader back.

9. Kirkmaximus

Haha, a few months ago, I was labeled a "troll" for suggesting that the dev's should listen to the community in order to remain competitive with other mmo's. Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold.

#229 Kirkmaximus, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  10. Raevion

Raevion Ninja 60

#BanBoques
    #FreeBloo
    #DeathToBlackDesert
    #DeathToKakao
    #DeathToPearlAbyss

What a worthless company. This is no fault of anyone but your own and Pearl Abyss. Stop punishing players for trying to understand how the game functions on a basic level. No more money, no more loyalty. #DEATHTOBLACKDESERT

11. eitheldin

12. MrSirGuy

Just waiting for bless to come and i'm so done with kashkow. Nothing you guys do make sense lol

13. Alzucard

Change the game and it is worth to play. Really the Devs dont know what they are doing. 30% of teh community would make it better than you.

14. Xaver/Siva

Bloo literally told you guys that the **** was just sitting there so you could pack it back up. He literally tried helping you cashcows out, and this is your response. lol, joke company, joke game.

15. iBoyanov

Ha-ha, if the truth deserves a punishment, then you should probably perma ban every single person in this thread for calling you idiots, idiots :)

16. Souljester

Considering the Bloo thing... I'm pretty sure they're seriously considering it...

17. Carl_Bns

Just chiming in here to say that every single person working at pearl abyss is some species of ape.

Haurion, Anthama and Hamashiach like this.
  18. Hamashiach

OOK OOK OOGA BOOGA

SuhaDarius and Haurion like this.
  19. Baud

#FreeBloo

20. skuko1980

this is ******** and you know it.

#freebdobloo