1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] Enforcement for Violation of ToS

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by PM Cool, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Slippery

#FreeBloo garbage dev team

2. StonedToker

Instead of perma banning him, just strip his chars of their gear n drop them to 56. Restarting from zero is rough especially if he sunk a grip of time and money into the game. From my understanding it was your guy's fault as much as his. See the mined stats as an opportunity to better the game. Time to do a touch up on the hidden stuff, maybe add a class:item, or item:item synergy. Hell, could even toss some hidden effects on skills, or for using the right skills together. #FreeBloo

3. Fooba

You guys are a joke, meanwhile bladeboques get scotch free blatantly exploiting on stream.

4. eXpell

OK I'm late on this news! Now I NEED to know what was on those files that were supposedly "hacked" into plz ty :D

5. PookieBear

Instead of banning actual exploiters like Blade Boqueso, better ban the guy who did EVERYONE in this game a favor. This is a new low, even for kakao standards....

bloo did the lords work.

For those who didn't get a glimpse at the files: Base enhance chances, hidden stats on gear, marketplace failstacks when bidding on the same item over and over. Very useful information, that we should all have had access to since beginning of the game.

6. Donahey

#FreeBloo

He did more for the community than your sorry asses have done since the game released.

iBoyanov and Dark Eus like this.
  7. Le.F

This is stupid and you know it

#FreeBloo

Souljester likes this.
  8. Peisinoe

#FreeBloo

#BanBlade

#BanAllExploiters

#StopPuttingImportantStuffClientside

SexGawdTy, Dark Eus, Taj and 4 others like this.
  9. Nepheisa

Because banning all the bot user and the like, who do damage the experience for everyone, would be too easy.

Who in their right mind thought it would be fun to have such a ton of hidden numbers? Why not slap them on the gear? Why not say, yes, there is a "failstack" for market bids? Do the real offenders buy too many pearls, so you can't afford losing them?

Thank you for sharing the data Bloo, it is much appreciated.

10. xKyz

#freebloo. Perm ban the hero we need? Check. Exploiters get away scot-free? Get your priorities right.

Dark Eus likes this.
  11. palamina

Dear BDOTeam,

I know this won't really matter to you, but I have to say i'm really disappointed in your decision here, I can't see how you can justify his ban in the context of what he has done.
    Normally these kinds of things don't really bother me, but for this case I feel I have to do something. As such I have decided to end my time and money spending with you. I will reconsider my choice if I see a ban retraction and a letter of apology.
    You may ban me or close my account too if you wish.

-Palamina

12. wellman029

bladeboques is a cheater that was caught cheating twice , and only got a slap on the wrist, nothing more.

Kashkow on the other hand is not getting another dime from many members of our guild , they cant run decent servers and then try to misdirect people blaming ISP's because they dont know their ass from their elbow .

Their priorities are completely skewed , they are deceitful , and avoid the real answers to questions people want , they leave out content and Drag it out as long as possible and just throw new classes at people to distract them from the lack of content added in this game , because lets face it new classes , new costumes , milk milk milk , Not anymore

13. Thaidron

#FreeBloo

I hate this hidden stat B.S..

14. mojodoktor

Yes Bann the Community, right Way and just dont listen to us. Where is our ****ing Western Version of the Game? Have fun, dont Care about the EU/NA Community. There some good Games on the Way. WoW classic , ashes of creation, crowfall whatever this Game is already Dead if u dont change your actings.

Kirkmaximus likes this.
  15. Lomacs

transparency request

eitheldin likes this.
  16. Camillia

Even PUBG have less hidden stats pls...

Taj likes this.
  17. mojodoktor

nevermind... xD

18. Cruornex

How does a company continue to make such horrible decisions at every possible turn? Congratulations on turning yet more of your paying customers against you and showcasing how desperate you are to keep us naive to your ridiculous hidden stats. I'm now waiting for a hefty patch to come along and change all those hidden stats posthaste.

19. Lomacs

For this motive i love star citizen they show to the community ALL about their progress and LISTEN the community meanwhile here we don't receive any answer.
    We have do lot of request but we don't receive answer.
    MISCOMMUNICATION KAKAO that is your first issue.
    Now enjoy all the community complaints.

20. battosai295

who cares about Bloo, buff musa

Shimnao likes this.