1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] Enforcement for Violation of ToS

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PM Cool, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Sevyrn

#FreeBloo
    &
    #BanBoques

2. RoakOriginal

BladeBoques - repeatedly exploits ingame to get unfair advantage over others = 2 day ban
    Bloo - uploads files everyone has access to since developer ****ed up = permaban

Nice integrity you have there...
    Almost as good as your trasnparency...

Btw you like to repeat we should find info ourselfs... But when someone does it he gets banned, bcs it wasnt the way you want it to... Awesome...

Cliché, Scixer, SexGawdTy and 8 others like this.
  3. Erion

I know its your job and probably not your decision, but I can't see a single person who agrees with this ####.

4. RoakOriginal

Few whiteknigths who have no idea whats goin on...

5. Sevyrn

Ban a player for datamining, meanwhile your employees are giving total misinformation during events and dev streams. You guys dont even know how your own ****ing game works.

nethkhadar and Velexia like this.
  6. Captain Vale

Okay, serious question, what are bladeboques?

valeren likes this.
  7. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

#FreeBloo he is the hero we don't deserve...
    And stop those ridiculous double standards! D:<

Velexia likes this.
  8. Rixx LacheXia

Kama part 2, when?
    Mystic, when?
    Camping, when?
    New class that was announced in Oasis Festival, when?
    Balancing, when? Other than the ridiculous JIN updates in KR?

Listening to the community, when?

9. Karra Masamune

That ban was pointless, information was already leaked, it will just pissed off community, and people will do more of data mining just because they want to support Bloo... Overall it would be better if there was some communication between PA/Kakao and community, then just stupid actions... Try to be more like proper community managers and learn from games like Warframe, where they have steam every few days, show people that you are reading reddit, comment on it as representatives, and push good ideas from it, instead of sending people to some support page that is heavenly unused...

At the end of it, Kakao is just bad at doing jobs of community managers, you need people with knowledge of the game and proper communication with community.

nethkhadar and Velexia like this.
  10. SuhaDarius

i thought i spent good money on a good game

guess i was ****ing wrong.

good job pissing all the gamers off ._. i only started playing a couple days ago, but from what i've seen so far with everybody reacting to this, it sounds like this game is run by 10 year olds.

nethkhadar, Velexia and Soulo like this.
  11. valeren

Freedom of speech
    #FreeBloo

#151 valeren, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Akyoshii and DriftxLife like this.
  12. Infurni

Infurni 58 NA

13. Feartime

Feartime CitrusSpirit Warrior 61 NA

Even you banned a player who mined the hidden facts,
    The playerbases never trust you anymore, Pearl Abyss.
    Also ruined trust will never be recovered anymore, understood?

SexGawdTy likes this.
  14. Sheneria

ok Kukugames its simple really.

I don't care about the leaker let him be banned, but in return also ban BladeBoques for repeatedly exploiting and violating your TOS.
    If not then let both walk free.

Sevyrn likes this.
  15. Happyfriend

You have this great Korean Game that does so many things well and you marketing it to the ground.
    Honestly it's sad to see this and it's our role as the community and player base to teach u guys how to run a game. Because you are constantly incapable of making the right decision for no exact reason what so ever. Professionally I would never let any of the team members, I'm in charge of, even closely represent this is attitude, personal accountability isn't an option.

Hey, you wanna hear a good joke?
    Nobody speak, nobody get choked.

Velexia likes this.
  16. HoshPak

HoshPak Berserker 61 EU

Where is the date which shows when ToS has been updated the last time? Unless you can actually provide proof that you didn't take the last 2 days to rework the ToS solely to justify Bloo's perma-ban you have no ground to raise these claims.

You prohibit copying client files? Well, guess what? These have been downloaded from your very own server. Doesn't sound as violating to me. You are trying to protect your software with shrink wrap and void payback after customers ticket the checkbox and hit "agree". This has no legal hold in some countries as they otherwise can't detect wether or not the product is functioning or faulty, just FYI.
    Not protecting the files which came with the client patch is an act of negligence, not to mention you shouldn't have put them in there in the first place. Instead of changing the rules and bend the law so it benefits your own cause, start acting like a responsible company.
    Meanwhile Vodafone customers from Germany still suffer from connection issues and have to use a slow-ass VPN in order to patch Gigabytes worth of patches. They have all right to terminate the ToS on their side since you are unable to resolve this (which means you fail to keep your promise of game access) and refer to their local ISP which then refers back to you - a never-ending cycle of "Not our fault". What are your further efforts to fix this? Will you start contacting Vodafone and sign an agreement that they grant access to the customers who shovel lots of dough into your bank account or will you keep ignoring it?

What a twisted and twin-headed leadership that is. @PM Cool You are not worthy of replacing Belsazar, at all. What a disgrace!

#FreeBloo

Shauneh, vol0da, Cliché and 2 others like this.
  17. Captain Vale

@valeren - Did you seriously just copy and paste the freedom of information rights over the stats of a game? I think choose your arguments wisely because Bloo agreed to the terms and conditions of the BDO game contract and due to the freedom of information act were right there for him to read.

He/she choose not to, or simply did and ignored them, either way their rights over that matter were wavered when they ticked the box, choosing to read them or not means nothing after signing the dotted line.

There are other ways to deal with this matter, like creating a vote to see the stats or something to that effect.

Sinshalai, valeren and Eliandal like this.
  18. Stella Alamarr

It's far more expensive to make up 15AP in accessories than it is to make a kzarka. The difference between Heve and Giath/Griffin isn't only a set bonus. The difference is very minimal in evasion and both have far more DR. Did you forget 100HP from Giath? What about the 5% All resistance and 3 DR from Griffin? If you're going full evasion the next best thing to stack would be resistance making that 5% resistance from griffon way better than Heve. Having evasion stacked with resistance makes your opponent have to go past 2 walls of RNG. The only reason to use a Heve is simply because it's a cheap place holder unless you're going to 2 piece Heve/2 piece boss, but if such a small amount of evasion is so powerful to give up everything I just listed above why the hell would you sacrifice the accuracy from Bhegs? Perhaps you should re check all the posts about Heve/Giath/Griffin as this is what people are finally realizing after going into panic mode. Also, the Liverto set has 1 crystal slot. Honestly dude. Come on. You gonna sacrifice 1 Helm slot where you put your Evasion crystals? How about the chest piece for special evasion or HP and 3-5 DR? What about that 20 accuracy in your gloves? I'm not holding onto anything, I've had a Tet Heve helm for months actually. I'm just not a sheep following the herd.

#158 Stella Alamarr, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  19. Nephtus

#FeeBloo

This is not a good decision towards the game's hardcore player base...

20. Eliandal

This was not handled well. There are ways to make sure data miners do not see what you don't want them to. Going after them with a lead baseball bat is not one of them.

Velexia likes this.