1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] Isabella’s Disappearance -fixed

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Aethon, Oct 26, 2017.

1. SakuNess

Some of us work and cant be online for the spawns and now this. Please turned this into a quest so every account/character get like a 1 scroll summon and have the repeatable be the world boss. I mean this is once a year type **** and this is what you present to your players. :( i also have yet to complete the quest because i cant cbb waiting at the spawn wasting my limited free time hopeing itll show up or not.

2. Dark Icehand

Couldnt get ingame cause using Vodafone/KD Germany for internet - Game blockes afters the patches and no more login -
    Enjoy the game - we users can no more.

3. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 58 NA

There's a boss discord where they post when a boss' window is open. They had the event in there so you could keep up with her. Once she comes back you can check there

Vix likes this.
  4. Aigaion

Aigaion Berserker 60 EU

tbh Kakao, it would be faster to actually resume what's working rather than what's not.

5. Remyra

//edit Witch is back, but it despawned on a lot of channels ( started at 10:00, despawned 10:28 - 10:34 - dont know if regular timer apply to event-bosses)

#45 Remyra, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  6. Jayy

Isabella has suddenly come to the conclusion that you idiots need slapped, she is not shy u lot are nubs PA Stop hiring half baked crack heads!

7. patagarucha

it's not disapearance...in fact, she was hired by another game too and must manage herself when to spawn.
    after all, it's a witch!

8. Dark Matter

Greetings Adventurers,
    We discovered that Isabella has developed a severe case of shyness, to our dismay, and due to this, has refused to spawn.

Isn't she just sick of being killed within minutes after appearing ?

9. BlNKY

Oh stop crying. Can’t they have a sense of humor and lighten the mood with a tiny little joke. Nobody told you to stand 16+ hours at the spawn place haha.

SpeedMetal likes this.
  10. NeverSick

It´s kinda funny, on Wednesday it should be a "Regular" Maintainance... and i allready predicted this before maintainance under #sameallways!

1. Maintainance get´s extendend (99% sure)
    2. Patchnotes delayed till "unknown" time beeing
    3. Bugs implemented and need like 2-3 days minimal of removal (Don´t they have test environment, before patching? )
    4. People with more free time to play make a profit of this
    5. NO compensation for anyone, only Excuses over Website or Forum (this game is NOT BETA, you have paying customers)
    6. I´m a returning player and after a month i feel i never stopped playing this game for year, nothing changed in meantime!
    Main reason in the 1st place, were this problems and NON-awakened Berserker, which desync and server problems make him still hard to play in PVP!

Welcome to Kakao games!
    We are happy to entertain you, make your free time planed go to waste and don´t forget to check our Weekly updated Pearl shop before you "Rage" Quit game for today! Have a nice day and try/don´t forget to visit us again tommorow!

Example: NW Valencia 1 yesterday started 1 hour late, most important they FORGOT to inform us the fight will only take 1 hour and end on same time as other servers! We saw only nice Banner " NW will continue at 21:00 CEST...".

Thank you for understanding!
    Please mind this is my personal opinion on public right now and should not be a harassment against anyone!

11. eXpell

I've never even seen Isabella ingame ever before... And i dont even plan on trying to find her. Takes too much time to actually enjoy it, when the rewards aren't even that worth.

12. CM Praballo

Community Manager

eitheldin likes this.
  13. mickey3333

And you crashed server again!

14. no_nic

no_nic No_Nic Wizard 7 EU