1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] Item Blocked - Restored Afuaru's Map

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by PM Horizon, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmongerX

This is honestly what irks me the most, we had a surge of new players, noobs that we need to embrace and teach, yet, you have BDO Partners partaking on the exploit and openly endorsing it! An exploit that ultimately leads for a worse new player experience.

I really dont understand man, if I were on a position like that I would never choose gains over a good bdo experience for everyone and what Im realizing is that Kakao needs to do some house cleaning because this is honestly sad.

Im pissed and the whole bdo community should be pissed.

2. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

u should be fine they can check ur log and see how many items u got when doing so
    don't worry they can't just ban ppl
    they have

Its pretty easy to tell who did this since they were all getting lots of items all they have to do is check logs and check market place and what items got sold if any at that time

3. Corsix

I sent ticket with some videos of the exploit in action.

4. Poll_Iana

upload_2020-3-30_15-50-47.png
    This is already a title in game. As you can see, I own it :3

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Mana_Mafia

Hilarious.

Listen to this self-important cheater.

At least the quarantine will give him and his friends, followers and family members time to find a new game they can play together.

6. ISayaI

honestly i just wanna see these kids gear get put back to pri

7. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

thats true for almost all topics about BDO. new people get brainwashed by veterans...

8. Block_Chain

As a community we should be prepared to do the following to cleanse the game from filthy exploiters.

1) Be prepared to boycott the game completely, this would cause a lot of loss of revenue and will put pressure on GM's to take action.
    2) If GM's are successful we shouldn't stop there. In the month of banning we should band together to eliminate such trash from game by hunting them down and assassinating them everywhere and anywhere. Take their castles, nodes and push them out of any end game grinding zones. They should be considered enemies of BDO.

WarmongerX likes this.
  9. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

10. TeRRoRibleOne

That's actually happened before to the guild ManUp. It took months of doing it, it was boring as hell. It's also a little different now since there are players in those guilds who literally have all pen everything with max caphra levels who are near impossible to kill.

11. MagizZziaN

Exactly this, I made this guild 2 months ago together with a bunch of friends to help guide new players through the game. And give them a good time/experience. Everyone in good faith put their afuarus in the guild storage everytime to be done on the weekends. Sadly yesterday we didn't have time because of a botched khan event. So we were planning to do them today. The guys who put their maps in the storage are feeling robbed and backstabbed. Thankfully they haven't taken it out on the guild or myself as we asked them to take them out for the event. But they are pissed af.

These people don't deserve a simple ban or expulsion. They deserve negative status for minimally a year in everything.

I'm not angry for myself, don't get me wrong. I easily make 1 bill a week in my grind sessions + life skilling. And that's me taking it easy. This was however supposed to be a nice boost for new players to catch up to us, veterans of this game. To fight alongside us in future battles.

Kakao needs to clean house, and they need to do it fast. I was always taught, break the law, pay the fine. They broke the ToA. They need to be punished.

12. Yanxi

Yanxi Mystic 63 NA

But I knew about the exploit and I didn't? It doesn't take rocket science to understand that's not the way the event was intended to be used. But still they exploited it to the max, and then took it a step ahead (some of them) to control the market by selling the tri boss gear they received on alts that equates to 1bil and then using that one bill to buy out cheap items that are listed they received by exploiting and then relisting the same items they got from the event for max price inflating the market? Yet the people involved showed no remorse at all. That's ok to you right ? Makes no damn sense.

13. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Yea, we tried that last time PA let people get away with this garbage.
    Gamers and boycotts are a hilarious combination. But just for S$%ts an giggles..Ill start with today as the deadline, lets see who follows.

Ill not log in one more day nor spend another dime starting midnight tonight, if nothing is done.

Ill even start a thread, if it wont get taken down.

14. Misfit_Love

The salt in this thread is wonderful.

15. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

I can see the silver being taken away, i can see items being deleted, etc.

I think a title marking exploiters would be hilarious.

I don't see a 3 month ban happening. Even if a lot of people don't outright walk from the game, the players who will be out for that time probably bring Kakao a lot of their money. Say they ban 1000 accounts for 3 months. That's three months without 1000 whales. Not sure they're excited to do that.

Would be nice to see some hard morality here and there, but i don't see it happening.

Mana_Mafia and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  16. Netreiam

You can't boycott games like this. Boycotting in a consumer economy is already stupid hard. Doing it in a p2w game is near impossible because most of the income comes from mega whales that don't give a damn and will spend $10k a month just because they can.

17. Desibabez94

Was just reading some of the comments. All of the items should be removed from the market that were out there by these guilds. That would fix the apparent inflation they are causing. It can’t be that hard to go through all of the accounts logs and get rid of all of their ****. Cmon now. And if y’all aren’t gonna do that then straight up ban the lot of them, no one will miss them exploiting, I promise.

Phoenixxx75 and LinaCrysta like this.
  18. lottinski

i bet nothing will happen to them...

19. Desibabez94

The same way nothing happened to blade Boques with his ancient stone chamber exploit.

“I AM NOT EXPLOITING”

#NeverForget

20. KittyMeow

I usually only browse the forum and don't comment, but I feel the need to post about this.

These guys didn't just exploit, they talked down to people calling them out on it and sneered about getting away with it. I'm sure I don't need to link the stream clips, you've likely seen them. It's even your own "partners".

If you don't severely punish them you're letting them walk all over you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.