1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] NA Connection Issues [Update: 11/17 | 18:11 UTC]:

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Aethon, Nov 3, 2017.

1. HellzBellz

Actually only dc'd once since 6pm est

2. Holunseven

please fix your garbage, dced me mid fight, came back dead. Scamming me $.50 every time.

3. Jaypee

It seems that the issue is gone. and so are the cherry blossom trees..... XOXOzzzzzz

4. SuhaDarius

This is incredibly irritating. I've tried my hardest to make this game run smoothly, but even using an Alienware, the FPS range from 20 - 28. And now this. I hope it gets fixed soon. I'll be patient, but I hope if they figure out what's messing up the game atm, they'll be able to let the game run a bit smoother. Maybe have a limit on how many horses you have on a carriage? I know there's a limit already, but maybe only 2. With all the horses, NPC's, buildings, other small details, and most of all, players, it's a lot to load up in a town. Especially Heidel.

5. Vanadiel

Still good. I have been afk fishing the whole time, so I am not sure about lag and rubber banding issues.
    I will more actively play later today, than I will be able to comment on that better.

6. taolurker

This is still what I see moving toward any collection of more than 5-6 players:

[​IMG]

7. Vanadiel

I have not noticed that yet. I will have a better idea in 12 hours how active gameplay is.

8. Jackcalden

For me afking is fine, but as soon as i go grinding or anything else really it disconnects.

9. Sobrikate

I'll look into that when I have the time in a few days. Does wire-shark work like other network management software, or should I look into youtube tutorials for it? I think Ethereal is the name of the tool i used in college, if wireshark is just like that, I could probably do it a lot quicker.

10. crawlord

Wiresharks undelying packet sniffing engine is etherreal based so same software with a newer gui and utilities... the wireshark how tos are very simple and adaptable ..

11. Stabby

The servers appear to be a lot more stable. I'm able to stay online for hours at a time instead of every 15 mins. There is still an occasional rubberbanding or reloading that happens, but rare.

12. Darkth007

Nah! Still disconnecting, lagging, or rubber banding all of the time. Some servers seemed to have the issue more frequent than others.

13. Dr4nn3r

A rossz egy bocsánatkérés a fordításhoz. W hy ez nem lehetséges, hogy csatlakozzon rá a többi szerverre?
    Gyakorlatilag mielőtt a szerverre lépni tudtam a patch-et, 2 napjaim tudok lépni egy kiszolgálóra.
    Kérdés, mikor lesz elérhető az összes EU szerver?

14. Conceal

I wonder if this is gonna get fixed soon. I stilll get d/c from time to time...

15. Rimisa

Rimisa DarkKnight 60 NA

It was good a few days, now it's back to **** ;/

16. Stabby

Today it's back to the same crappy DC and lag as before.

Rimisa likes this.
  17. Angerith

isn't it kinda suspicious that was good in the day of the new world bosses? o_0

18. wellman029

just another day on bLag desert online

19. Knuckes

flood them with the form the CM posted ever time you DC. I am.

20. RamblingRose

Going to fill out that form for the first time.. Cant stay connected or else desyncs - game is unplayable Monday morning for me. Server chat seems to confirm its a big problem for lots. :(