1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Notice] The Vanishing White Witch Gueldia [Updated | 11/2]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Aethon, Nov 1, 2017.

1. CM Aethon

Community Manager

Update [11/2 | 17:20 UTC]: Gueldia has been convinced to returned to the Alejandro Farm, hurry and go turn your Halloween Coins in! She'll be retreating from our realm yet again at the start of next weeks scheduled maintenance (11/8/2017).

We encourage you to not postpone the exchange, as this is your last chance to receive your desired items!

----

Greetings Adventurers,

We’re aware of the reports indicating the White Witch Gueldia may have abandoned her post a bit early. Our team is working on a solution as quickly as possible with the developers. We understand your concerns and rest assured that the support team is fully aware. The creation of a support ticket is not necessary. For the most up to date information please keep an eye on our support article »Here«.

We ask for your patience and appreciate your understanding while a potential solution is in the works!

- The BDO Team

#1 CM Aethon, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Jojo, Ventesa, Toq and 4 others like this.
  2. Jojo

good job

3. GamePois0n

4. CM Aethon

Community Manager

Jojo you deserve an honorary "FIRST!" trophy. I can appreciate that dedication!

Jojo, Aquamire, eitheldin and 3 others like this.
  5. Stodderkongen

Could you guys look into the issues regarding the loading screen when switching charcters too. Sometimes u get stuck on a black or all out white loading screen. And when it finally goes trough, ur sometimes unable to do certain actions ingame such as speak to npcs or take in pets or take them out switch their mood.

6. CM Aethon

Community Manager

I'd be happy to pass it along, also, while we certainly appreciate any reports of things that may be amiss in general, it helps as immensely if they are submitted to our bug report section of the forum »Here«.

7. GamePois0n

what about a "SECOND!" trophy :(

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  8. Shichi88

@CM Aethon The EXP increase seems to not be working correctly, did anyone look into this?

9. CM Aethon

Community Manager

Haha, that could be arranged as well. I'll bring it up with our community guys and see if there isn't something fun we could add. :P
    We've received reports from players asking the same question, the team is currently investigating to confirm everything is in working order, once this has been concluded I should have more information to share, so hang tight.

Vix and GamePois0n like this.
  10. Ashivautzo

When defeating Isabelle the Black Witch, are we not supposed to receive more than a cookie that gives 10 energy? I thought we would at least receive the bloody broach and be able to complete the quest My Dark Half given by the White Witch, which is not the case. We fought for 15 minutes to kill the Black Witch and no one received anything more than a cookie and could not complete the quest which is to defeat the Black Witch!

11. Stodderkongen

Thanks for the response, already opened a ticket abaout these issues in the past. Seems like it's a persistent issue, that keep comming back. Back then they didn't have any answers for it either.

12. Aigaion

Aigaion Berserker 60 EU

I posted a report about a bug with the chat since almost two weeks and still waiting for anyone from Kakao giving a sign that it has been witnessed, so this time I did a ticket, at least there I'm sure you see it, cause your bug report section seems like a joke tbh.

13. Stylish87

I just dropped the coins after confirm npc was not there. Funny that npc is going to come back.

14. Gramms

would be great if she come and fix the server since you are unable too