1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nouver spawn fix

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Praballo, Nov 9, 2017.

1. TheReason

2. Spartakatz

You see... kids here have no clue how work looks like in real life. For them, everything is the same, it's just "one server" that has a "fix me" knob, so GMs can push that as needed and fixes everything.
    The kids also probably think that electric current simply comes out of a wall.

oh, there were plenty of complaints about that. hard to believe. people even complain about that random stuff is fixed, like you right now, that makes no sense either. the primary purpose is to complain, it doesn't need to make sense.

3. Nebz

so if this fix took 5 months, can we expect fish botters getting banned in about 3 years?

4. [FoH]Harfle

I like how you can confirm what is coming in the NEXT maintenance, yet can't give us patch notes before them... Makes one ponder these things.

5. FattyBelly

I wanna tell you how stupid your choices are as a company of that size, but u clearly dont give a flying **** about your clients/players