1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now i know that expedition content is only a mere cash grab

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by crosspath, Oct 23, 2019.

1. crosspath

And he is free to do so...

So?

2. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Is there any rule that says you cannot use the forum just because you have stopped playing a game?
    Anyway I don't care for your rudeness either so I will no longer reply to you
    Not sure of the point you made that I did not respond to is either but don't bother explaining.

Findubar likes this.
  3. Deyric

Rule? No. Psychological problem? Yes.
    I don't believe anyone that says they quit, but still post on the forums. Stop lying. IF, and that is a big IF, then you are just trolling with no idea what is going on in game to comment. Which is the other reason I'm sure you are lying since you talk as if have current knowledge of mechanics and issues. If you've quite you wouldn't have them.

As far as the rudeness your response to my comment on Andaro was rude. Stop being a hypocrite.

umm they are complaining I was rude, but were rude themselves. #facepalm Bye bye troll

#103 Deyric, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2019
  4. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I was not rude I was agreeing with you that the only way to get rid of microtransactions is to not buy them. Go back and read it again mate.
    Ps I uninstalled on Thursday after playing since launch and playing more than 5000 hours so of course I know how the game works. I do not have any idea about the new sea content but it seems I am not missing anything.

@ Deyric this was my reply how was it rude to you?

5. Findubar

This forum is more fun than the game. I had a lot more enjoyment out of it than of the game itself. I uninstalled and installed multiple times but i always gave the forum a glance.
    It might be because of the lackluster multiplayer feature in an mmo game.

MoonDance17 and Motoko_Shi like this.
  6. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Eve forums were freaking nuts in an awesome way, plus the multiplayer content was brilliant. Miss that game sometimes. Sadly you cannot afk in Eve. Curse my real life.

LinaCrysta and Findubar like this.
  7. Maginha

Content is perfectly playable w/o cash shop, stop the panic... srsly.
    Even the skin bonuses are meh... its what you guys always wanted, cosmetics, and they have some tiny small stats on it, does that rly huet your feels that much?

ZackGTie and Suawoy like this.
  8. Suawoy

Sound of sense in sea of made up rage and p2w nonsense. You can enjoy content w/o any knowledge of p2w. Sailboat skins were in demand since its day 0. Strange it wasnt thing back then. One of things that makes me bit upset is appearance seems not to change with old blue gear like it does on base Epherias. Not sure what went wrong.

9. Purr

forums are not a 100% indicator
    check the sailing discord.. or the lifeskill discord's sailing channel
    tons and tons of people having a blast with the current sea content

Parthin and Suawoy like this.
  10. Dalenos

[​IMG]

it's interesting seeing the whales defending the same people that are milking them out of there money. It seems the whales have some kind of Stockholm syndrome there worse PA treats them more money they spend to please them. I guess the whales are also masochists and like been treated horribly. Make sense most companies don't see them as people but money o.O

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  11. Parthin

You're shocked that their are cash items to go with the new content? You must be new around here. Guess what happens when the game you play can't monetize itself? That's right, it's SHUT DOWN.

12. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Really a $50 ship skin is what keeps the lights on? There is a balance that needs to be struck. People object when they worry PA is needling into the "egregious zone." People who make rational objections to authority are critical for survival, and they always get the short end of the stick.

13. Capitaine Courage

Except that this time the item is here before even the feature to use with it, that's what he said.
    Games that monnetize too much also shut down. BDO has passed that red line since a long time ago, moreover when the money spent by players is actually barely used to enahnce the games thay pay for, but to develop other projects.

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  14. Purr

what do u mean before the feature to use it? u can use it on your sailboat, frigate, enhanced sailboat or frigate and caravel or galleass and it came in the patch WITH the enhanced boats and carravel/galleass and AFTER we got frigates and sailboats

15. crosspath

There is a way of knowing if someone is new here, is called message numbers, you seem to be new around here.

These guys got money enough to keep the servers up for decades already, is not shut down, is shut the **** up.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  16. chendu

Just made 400m this week bartering, lazying on my ship and spent exactly 0€
    If you feed our sailor they don't get sick, If you up them they get more "HP" before getting sick and I don't see myself needing more than 6 sailor with all the space they take on a ship (notwithstanding that I don't think it would be worth having that many on boat with the ration consumption raising)

Parthin and Purr like this.