1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response NPC Dating not reset after maintenance?

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Deadly_Poison, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Deadly_Poison

Last week I was dating with several npc, yesterday after the maintenance checked the mail but I did not receive anything, and if I go to the NPC tells me that I have already confessed.

If I remember correctly, the reset was after maintenance ... I think it's a bug.

@CM Richter @CM Yukimura

#1 Deadly_Poison, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  2. GM Dew

Game Master

Hey @Deadly_Poison ,

That's quite odd indeed. Could you show us a screenshot of what the NPC is currently telling you?

Also, if anyone else is having the same issue, please let us know!

Best regards,
    GM Dew

3. Deadly_Poison

The dating system its completly broken ... i confessed with 5/7 npc and before maintenance do not get any single reply .. its broken with all npc we need a fix + compensation xD

[​IMG]

I ask on server chat if someone have the same issue and someone send me this ...

[​IMG]

#3 Deadly_Poison, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  4. BassCannon

I confessed to all npc's and didn't get any reply mail after maintenance. Now some of the npc's say that you have already confessed love to this npc and some can be confessed to like normally.

5. Deadly_Poison

exactly, as I wrote in the title of the discussion, this function of the game has not been reset.

6. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Same problem here, NPC dating not activated this maintenance, also its happens once before but not at 5th.

Deadly_Poison likes this.
  7. dynamicque

Sadly same to me

8. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

You are not the only one. Everybody has the same problem.
    It started last week as they introduced the BDO remastered title.

Some people lost their title and got a reply from the NPC. It shouldn't have been like this.

dynamicque likes this.
  9. GM Dew

Game Master

Could you pm me with some examples of players that this happened to? I would like to investigate this further.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

10. Deadly_Poison

this time remember to reset dating system please xD

11. Deadly_Poison

#11 Deadly_Poison, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  12. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

i can't reach the person who lost their title, i didn't write any name....
    I play on EU.

13. Pavo

Is this a joke?! Are you totally incompetent or outright trolling us?!

This bug thread is on the 3rd page, you don't seem to have any clue what's going on, yet this has been happening for over 3 weeks now.

How can you (plural as in Kaka) or the devs not be able to figure out a feature of your game is broken with no announcement or fix in sight after a full 3 weeks, now going on 4 weeks.

Any if not all other jobs, I would have been fired and embarrassed, yet I guess it's business as usual for shitty Kaka.

I have asked this multiple times, but do any of you people have any pride in anything you do? Because for me, you have shown time and again the answer is a resounding HELL NO!

14. Pavo

FYI, since multiple members have said they have confessed to multiple NPC's, isn't that clue #1 something is terrible broken and wrong.

I guess it helps if you know how things are supposed to be, or understand said mechanics of the game you are trying to publish.

I'm not trying to be mean, but how can you fail so horribly in your supposed job is beyond me.

15. Deadly_Poison

we are totally ignored on this thread xD
    there are no "under investigating" or something ...

16. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

As people lost their title, they didn't stand up op reported it because they thought someone just had more amity.
    @Pavo [enlightening] talk.

#16 Jey, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2018
  17. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

First they add meme futures expecting no one gonna do it, then after it brake they call it "event" and start investigating, once they found out its actually permanent futures they pretend it never existed. zzz

Deadly_Poison and dynamicque like this.
  18. Pavo

You have a problem or issue?

So calling them out and expecting someone to do their job is "stupid trash talk".... silly goose.

I just cannot believe that this is going on over 4 weeks of a totally broken mechanic. It's not like some parts don't work or are quirky, but it's totally broken.

Thread regarding this is being ignored and people wonder why some of us totally hate on the devs, not to mention the publisher.

Absolutely no other industry deals with this or has issue like this without legal action/ fines/ mandatory fixes.

19. GM Dew

Game Master

The issue has been confirmed by our QA team and they are now in contact with the developers to implement a fix.

I apologise for the delay on both sides, due to EGX taking up a lot of my time (6 days) and then a subsequent 4-day holiday in Korea.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

20. Pavo

It took you guys over 4 weeks to confirm a totally broken mechanic? And you're excuse is a 10 day busy/ hiatus out of 28 available days?

Do you have so much disrespect for us and think us so amazingly stupid you actually said this, in writing?

My god and you guys wonder why I do nothing but **** talk to you guys, if **** talking it can be called.

Oh, and to stress this. I wasn't a **** talker or this hard on you guys at the beginning, but time and time again, you guys prove that you really are amazingly horrible and your jobs. Than you guys make a huge deal and announce how you guys will try better, communicate better, etc... yet if you go back to that announcement, since than it's gotten so much worse.

A "major" feature is broken for everyone. Yet it took you guys 4 Maintenance's to acknowledge and verify that this is, in fact broken.

If that wasn't bad enough, you than say this took a month for verification because of a 6 day trade show, and you had 4 day vaca ( which you deserve and grats on taking it, hope you enjoyed it.)

The math does not add up at all. It's insulting you guys talk to us this way. Because of this I will never feel guilty/ nor stop calling your Kaka's B.S!

#20 Pavo, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018