1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NPC gifting temporarily disabled

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by GM Salome, Jul 10, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

1. GM Salome

Game Master

Dear Adventurers,

After today's patch, we discovered an issue where you could acquire more amity points than intended with some items via NPC gifting. As such, we have temporarily disabled the gifting function.

We have already found the cause of the issue and it will be fixed with next week's patch (July 17th).

Also, we will be withdrawing any abnormal amity gain and returning the used items back to the affected players. More detail on this will be announced soon.

Thank you,
    BDO Team

2. Prochilles

ooh? I've went really hard when I discovered the addition of gifting to the game. I had already found a way to make tons of silver with amity and gifting was a huge influence on me continuing it.

Just in case anyone gets upset the Central Market made my silv method obsolete and made me lose silver on the investment.. so far.
    upload_2019-7-10_12-17-1.png

I don't necessarily think they are talking about this incident, but I am curious what they are changing about it