1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nura Arella Online ~ Looking to Rp or Looking for partner(s)

Discussion in 'RP' started by Xiomara, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Xiomara

Nura Arella Rp's as a Succubus / Witch continuing the story line as a transmigration inter~dimensional wander warping between online worlds.
    On the outskirt of Heidel Before the great war in an abandon stable two men were trifling with magic trying to conjure a being that would grant them immorality and power above all others.
    Summoning up a succubus through the failed practices he sacrificed himself unknowingly for the greater power to be immortal. However ended up locking himself and his soul in the Nether World. His follower(s) still try to bring him back to this present day~ unsuccessful of course.
    The demigoddess to the fallen angel Azazel and Hecate Xiomara as well as her pet brother Cerberus from the Nether World that lies underneath the city of Calpheon, serving the many families of succubi and other inhuman creatures that dwell in the dark regions of Black Desert Online.
    Succubine Families brroken down:
    Demonic Families are broken down into 3 characteristics of the 7 deadly sins in which a family must live by. Those are: Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, Sloth, Wrath. Any additional traits that succeeds 3 That player player has the potential to be a wilding. ((Which is OK in the demonic families or crazy person))
    The Xiomara Family consists of : Lust, Pride and Envy
    War to the Xiomara's mean nothing but food on the battlefield. The family doesn’t find satisfaction in dismemberment of their victims. In fact they detest seeing other families do it, however to each their own. Thus they live with it.
    Protecting the wonderful city of Heidel her father Azazel pays the city quite well to keep the peace between the inhumanly creatures and other races alike that want to keep peace. The peace treaty is kept up in the tower of the Heidel Castle and is guarded by the Heidel's soldiers. Which can be seen if having accepted such a quest "Heidel's Secret Treaty".

Who is Nura Arella? ((IC and OOC))
    (IC)
    A provocative, immodest type being,open minded with a highly active imagination. Loves making friends and meeting people. Single((in game only)) and enjoys the company of both males and females. Helping others and or entwining or sharing ideas with other Role players. But often finds herself alone most of the time like a secluded swan unless beckoned.
    Anyone who meets her immediately becomes part of the story whether u RP or NOT you have entered her altered reality.
    ((OCC))
    Married
    -Does not do voice chat unless I really have to because it throws me out of character.
    -Does not do pictures or video - screen sharing - meet ups or personal visits-
    Plays only for story and for the story of others.
    Has short term memory loss so please it about story thank you ♥ ((digi hugs))

NOTES:
    Main Class:

Witch
    Transmigration is the movement of a soul into another body after death. So with this I can alternately play my other created characters also known as my puppets or servants as myself at a whim. Still keeping to story, then releasing them back into the open world as their very own unique character(s) giving them free roam while staying conscious in the depths of their altered mind in the mean time.
    Eyes
    Check for yellow golden eyes that will hint to you if I'm succubus form or not.

Thank you everyone for your support and letting me share my ideas with you. The Story took me years to create and I am still currently working with it.
    Please forgive me if I posted this into the wrong thread This is my very first thread. As I stated earlier I have been working on this story for a really long time and I am pleased to see that it has finally come out.
    -Nura Arella-
    /blowkiss muah ♥https://twitter.com/NuraArella

Attached Files:

#1 Xiomara, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Chise and Princess_Kawaii like this.
  2. Princess_Kawaii

~Mews excitedly~

Hi hi pretty Nura I know you!

Xiomara likes this.
  3. Xiomara

((digi hugs))
    -picks up the excited kitty and nuzzles her-
    I've seen u in chat but I don't think we actually met in game. I would love to meet you someday. If the world of bdo will let me lol
    Once I'm stuck in a rp session its really hard to get me out. Anyways if u get to see this message don't be afraid to hit me up girlie.
    /blowkiss mauh ♥

4. Chise

I am in love with the story you’ve spun .-. Omg I couldn’t stop reading hi there I have short term memory as well lmfao but I think mine is worse. Anywhos I would love to meet up with u in BDO one of these days or even today if your up for it. I RP as the 7th guardian of the gate of time The entity known as Chise which is bound by the house of FaithStayNight. How exciting .-.

5. Xiomara

Ahh well its very nice to meet you Chise."
    Im sorry for the really slow response sweetie."And yea meeting up would be great!! I'm usually on the Calpheon Servers u can probably see RP chat or send me whispers NuraArella. As for short term memory I almost forgot I posted this. I'm usually bouncing between Twitter - FB- BDO and other sites I don't remember. -laughs-

#5 Xiomara, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018