1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oasis Items: Make them Permanent, but ...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Belle Atwell, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Belle Atwell

I don't understand the point of these Oasis items. Valencia 1 is pretty easy to do from what you give us just by doing the Main Story quests. Plus, we get Armor and basically free PRI gear that way.

Thank you for this Event, but here's an idea to alter them a little...

Rather than giving us these things that will go away make the Oasis Items degrade with use SLOWLY.

• Then, when they have FULLY degraded when either opt to EXCHANGE them for another set like those in WEAPON BOXES.
    HOWEVER... We would have to pay in Memory Fragments X2 of the Durability Cost to be able to use them again.

• This way we can have some weapons for our alts, but have to pay to use them.
    Or heck, let these items go away like you have it, but make this an OPTION for the Suppressed Weapons.

I'd PAY a VERY HIGH PRICE just to have a set of for my alts up to TRI.

• Enhancement is cancer so I'm never going to level gear for my alts. It costs too much and I don't use them long enough for it to be worth the profound losses to my time and energies on my main investing in an alt means in this game.
    This way, though, the items would degrade. If we get bored they can just sit there, useless. If they are too expensive to repair? Too bad. At least the option exists. It's another goal to work towards, "Have enough money to throw around to work on my alts," without destroying all of my game-time and momentum to do it.

Thanks!

Factorial likes this.
  2. Madmattatatta

I don't think you completely thought this through. you're suggesting a cost of 200mil per item to restore them, around 1.4 bil a week, to have tri weapons and gear you could buy actual tri weapons and gear for the cost to do this 3-4 times

3. DaveH

We already have the surpressed gear armor wise .... which is TRI Boss. Only thing that might be nice is the Tri weapons

4. WarmongerX

I wouldnt mind, already spoiled for having the free gear on all my bosses alts and since I have 6 i will never gear them

5. bebunw

bebunw Ranger 61 EU

Anniversary event also gave those weapons

DaveH likes this.
  6. Vaalaas

just make them prem they can't be upgraded can't be sold and have restiction stay. only the gear used not the boxes.. means you need ot be 56 with it on it good alt gear or start player gear for this event. most tri gear is better and you want the higher end stuff anyways.. so let them be perm after event.