1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O'Dyllita Capital Developer Fails !!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Helosh, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

100% german.
    Multiple Cs are spelled with a K instead, Ds are spelled with a T and the use of non genderneutral adjectives.

2. chendu

whut am I even reading ? or is op one of those 250+ AP player that loves to grind polly ? and get his ass busted by way stronger player that should never had anything to do with the area ?

3. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

Just want to add places like valley of olun and the dark cave have almost no items even worth going there for and u guys want to rush this new zone
    get a grip!!
    None of the spots r really worth grinding for since a lot of the mid tier items r missing or they drop very little of anything

There's a 250ap spot the dark elf spot that most of u soft gear ppl can grind stop crying for it and wait for
    O'Dyllita!!!

4. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

Wtf how u have the same family name as me....

5. Naho

Imagine not being 270 AP kutum in 2020 when you joined in 2017 .... Can we lock that kind of thread already? That's beyond trolling. New players don't need new zone they are new so they will have to discover. Ppl inbetween the 2 are just gonna grind/lifeskill their way up to the endgame.

6. Aysnvaust

rule #17 from "the ultimate guide to game forums":
    When there are three or more exclamation marks in the title, don't bother. It's most likely someone throwing a tantrum that is
    a) I want my special cookie - NAU
    b) not based on facts
    or
    c) a combination of both

Arkadia likes this.
  7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

new contents should be made only for veteran players because new players have plenty of existing content, it doesn't make sense for ANY developers for ANY games to pump out new contents for new players, since it's the vet players that are bored with existing content.

Crimson_Scarlet, Thugarin and Naho like this.
  8. The_Lord

and what kind of games that is 4-5 years old release big updates and new zone that isn't higher level for people to keep enjoying and progressing ?? imagine being a new player on a 5 year old game and complaining that they keep releasing new content for veteran players instead of new shitty low level areas that the game already has plenty of lmao what an idiot.

9. SSIJ

Let me correct: 80% of all players, he have max 240-249 ap.

He he he, so tell my why now 280 ap players grind on 180 ap zones, not 260 ap and up?

#29 SSIJ, Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    cald123 likes this.
  10. Naho

Perhaps because they are grinding for the potions pieces, and/or for sp

Hijio likes this.
  11. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Why would anyone who hides in the back ksing everyone else's work ever need a DP earring?

12. TeRRoRibleOne

I would like to point out that when I put this edit in one of my posts I was banned for a week.

Now, here is something you must all learn. If you read these very forums, there are a large amount of posts related to griefing at grind spots. Why is that? You have too many people within a certain AP grinding the same area causing congestion and then those that refuse to fight for their spot. The only way to get the "AP bullies" out of said zone so said crybabies can grind in peace is to create higher AP zones with better rewards. This in turn then moves people into different areas of the map causing less congestion and less crying threads. It's also a reward for those that have put in time and effort into making their character stronger, well those that don't cheat with piloting services, mapping, etc....

13. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

It's very important that whales who bought their crons with real money like God intended get their due.

KhaosThanathan likes this.
  14. TeRRoRibleOne

Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who don't buy costumes and melt them. They buy their gear on the MP instead of enhancing it themselves. But let's just ignore anything that is factual when making arguments.

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  15. Thugarin

Thugarin Striker 62 EU

There is one important thing to remind ourselves before we all go rampage^^ - what's the point of arguing about something that doesn't exist in our version of game?xD

When "Oh'delaythat" comes out, probably all these 270ap people will move to try if it's gonna be worth making a game life there, just like with other earlier updates when something new/harder came out.

If they make it nice - many geared people may free a bit the spawns like Polly or Fadus or maybe even Mirumok, so technically you, new guys will have more "space to play" in range of your gear.

If they won't make it nice for some reason - all that geared community is just gonna grind same spawns, even if they are low AP and not much is gonna change than from how it is now :P

If I d be new player in some game, I d rather not have super veteran contesting me on a medium game spawn, but I wouldn't cry about that I can't go to their end game spawns cos I didn't make my gear yet.

16. TeRRoRibleOne

That's the issue, this player base thinks they should be at the end game from the start. Not a single person now experiences Calpheon or Mediah because of the power creep they created. Had they not done this people would be even more spread out because they wouldn't gain EXP quickly and get AP/DP with ease for doing nothing. But the new player base is lazy. These are the same individuals who are more likely to pay for pilots on their account.

17. DarkBever

They are once again stalling major content with translation excuses.
    You will have 300+ ap when it will be released in 2025.

Jinoro likes this.
  18. LightningFFXIII-4

Why would anyone running 400+ DP memeing on Mystic in RBF thinking just bec he can last 30 seconds without dying results in him being any good? lol.

New grindspots are pointless when Bartering and Manos Lifeskilling nets you more silver without the Tryharding involved. My TET loggia geared Lifeskill alt literally makes more silver than my 612 GS Kuno.

19. Hijio

Hijio Shigaeki Tamer 63 EU

You should help them translating the entire region with all quests, npc's, items, and voices then
    I'm sure you'll do better

20. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Never once claimed I was good and I'm not a "him" and I'm 496DP in my dp build. :D

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.