1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O'dyllita is the hype is still here?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amirite, Oct 6, 2020.

1. IWalkAlone

I would like that post, because I dont like that tipe of persons, but again you generalize the situation.Ofc that kind of person exist, but they are very rare and they cant exist in season when gear disparison is so low.I play on two accounts and this time I spent all my time on season arsha.There was no bulling no toxic pm's,no feed on mobs, there were only normal fights for spots and grinding.I would say had ton of fun.
    But I guess you are too affected from Pvp in this game and all you see is bulling.Its not.The Pvp is fun, and Im only 261 ap 291 dp player.

2. woots

3. MADE

https://steamcharts.com/app/582660#1m

SO it's out more than a week now, you can clearly see the hype...
    I mean, that there was exactly zero increase of players cause the update, so generally ppl didn't care...

MelancholyMeditation likes this.
  4. Amirite

Yeah. Wonder if this will change if another new class is released. At some point tho, they will run out of release new classes.

5. Fjokki

Please, at least give the next class a decent name. Hashashin. What in the world...

MoonDance17 and CrKrCrKr1 like this.
  6. CrKrCrKr1

You are really expecting too much from PA. :D

MoonDance17 likes this.
  7. IWalkAlone

Its the right name for this char.Atleast historical its accurate.

Fateneko and Capitaine Courage like this.
  8. Veramia

Me: The story was great even though we're only halfway through as of yet. We even got some freebies that would normally cost pearls which is also nice. Not to mention we also got more grind spots and more endgame gear for anyone who actually bother with this game, which not only frees up other spots but also gives you something else to do and aim towards.

Freeloading plebian who plays with default binds: Reee there was no story it sucksssssss. Where is my free gear for spamming default bind for accept reeee why won't this game play itself reee. They should offer their customers better content reee.

Someone playing since 2016 that doesn't do quests because why bother lol: Reee I have to do Kama (again)? Reee why do I have to play through this story I'm not ever gonna bother reading through to get free rewards reee. Where is my free valks, gold bars and other free rewards reeeee.

#108 Veramia, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  9. CrKrCrKr1

No, it is not. But they want us to believe it that it is so because someone back then thought that it happened this way and wrote about it. People who do not know the truth relay on those wrong information, because it is written by a person who heard it that way, so, it must be true.

Fjokki likes this.
  10. IWalkAlone

So tell us the truth please, because the world is living in a lie.The names in history is normal to change due to change in language, different pronounsment or simply misunderstandings.But in the end they becomes official and the world is using them until they are changed.Wrong or not the official name of the original assassin is this.

11. CrKrCrKr1

Smear campaign against their enemies also exist in ancient times.

And a Marco Polo liked that.

Politics then and now never changed.

Wiki tells the truths but .... well this forum ... tells me that the quoted line from wiki is SPAM and I am not allowed to post it .... OK.
    So, you have to read it all by yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Assassins

Sorry.

12. Thranduil

No, the complete expansion amounts to two new spots, might be just one in time when most get their item for the fallen god armor.

13. IWalkAlone

Well if wiki tels the truth:
    The Assassins (Persian: Ḥashashiyan‎; Arabic: Ḥashīshiyya‎ or Ḥashīshiyyīn, singular Ḥashīshī) were a Nizari Isma'ili sect who lived in the mountains of Persia and in Syria
    Than the name is correct.Ḥashashiyan‎ shoud be the most correct since its persian.Its more like assassin is wrong.But names are changing thru centures due to political, etnical, language reasons, and more.And assassin is more common name and to explain better our character Hashashin suits it better since its what it is actualy.

14. CrKrCrKr1

You totally missed my point. But I respect your point of view / interpretation.

I can not blame you for this I guess. You read and understand what you want or think that it is meant that way. So, yeah. It is OK. By the way, the Hashashin character has more headdresses and facedresses than a female character has ... :D

IWalkAlone likes this.
  15. Vortexii

There where already podcasts from people heavily into BDO that couldn't name the new enchants. Imagine the rest of the player base.
    Learning the suffix has nothing to do with intelligence. It's arbitrary made up names that have no meaning.

PRI-PEN already have an established name and are recognized within the community.

16. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

sure but it works differently, has different chances and gives different stat increases compared to pri-pen so yes its fundamentally different and should be named different. also the naming has been in the game for over two years with the box tiers we got from rift bosses so we should be familiar with them by now dont you think?

17. Vortexii

No, all different grades grant a different bonus when enchanted. Fallen God Armor is simply going PRI - PEN on a grade above Boss.

18. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I have already suggested that they call the new enhancements pen, pen-pri, pen-duo, pen- tri, pen-tet and pen-pen. Much better than their stupid names.

19. Vortexii

Pearl Abyy's premise doesn't make sense. They stated they want it to be recognized as more powerful, but using that logic Boss Armor could not be PRI-PEN. It would need a unique name to signify it's superiority over other grades.

Fallen God has it's own unique color and grade. It should simply be PRI-PEN just like all the other gear. It's the most simplistic way.

It should have actually just been an upgrade turning in +20 PEN. And started out more powerful. That would be the cleanest method. Increase the amount of Caphra's across the board, allow repeat quests for them (not just daily immediate restart), and allow a Caphra type option for it also.

Even if it required new Caphra type ingredients. That would still give a viable non RNG option even if the requirements where brutal (but fair).

20. Deyric

Actually it isn't. Historically hashish using assassins didn't happen.
    "The first known usage of the term hashishi has been traced back to 1122 when the Fatimid caliph al-Amir bi-Ahkami'l-Lah, himself later assassinated, employed it in derogatory reference to the Syrian Nizaris.Used figuratively, the term hashishi connoted meanings such as outcasts or rabble.Without actually accusing the group of using the hashish drug, the caliph used the term in a pejorative manner."

Asāsiyyūn meaning meaning "people who are faithful to the foundation" or Isma'ili Fida'i, Ismal'ili being the originating sect and Fida'i for their militants, would have been the most historically accurate terms.

Anything else was just a bastardization.