1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official statement on class balance

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by OptimusPrime, Sep 24, 2018.

1. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Warrior 61 EU

2. Sinsane

Sinsane Necrosis NA

Get outta here with your clickbait ****. You're probably not even the real Optimus Prime.

Crimson_Scarlet and Esix like this.
  3. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

Then why is EU siege guild recruiting tamers cause they are ****ing strong right now with their absorb buff and their ult?

4. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

My point is ninja has his siege uses but not remotely the best siege class and you left out some important ones for the typical ranted about classes in your post. Calling Ninja a God tier in siege is just silly. Different characters just excel in different forms of PvP and different scenarios.gear also plays a huge part in making some of the "dead"classes scary.that's not to see more balancing isn't needed tho. That's it

Xenon likes this.
  5. OptimusPrime

Updated. They have no clue as well.

6. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Complete immunity from cc and damage? Man, stop spreading your lies. All these kids mad that they get blown up in 1v1s. Get some gear and git gud.

7. ambyentlight

Kakao can't do a thing about class ballanceing as they are just a publisher. Its all up to Pearl Abyss if they ever want to fix this or not.

However Kakao is surpost to pass on our subjestions/problems/questions/criticizam and instead they do not meaning Kakao fails at doing what a game publisher is surpost to do.

End of the day Kakao gets away with the simple we tried to tell them but they won't lissen statement even if they did not ask Pearl Abyss.

8. Syc

Syc

Since when witch and wizard are top tier in 1 vs 1 (Mistyc/Striker/Berseker/Warrior/Tamer/Ranger/DK/Ninja/Kuno/Sorc) ?

9. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

The last official word on this was from the KR Remastered Highlights video in which they showed us that they are adding BSR to multiple skills at different levels. I believe we will have to wait until they are finished with that, and the release of the Male Ranger (i hope he has a name), before see any more "big" changes".

As we were told the "focus" is over, and minor "tweaks" may happen as an ongoing process, and if you follow the patch notes since the original focus, they have been doing just that; not to every class, but here and there in bits and pieces.

I think what you are "wanting" is another "focus", ...

10. Rena

If u want to be good for everything make mystic/striker, roll ur face on the keyboard whit barely any gear / get 10% magic dmg cc/grab, etc good for siege and everything, you need just 1, i had to make Witch for siege and tamer for grind cos the Witch is so garbage, predictable, no grab, slow af, i can't defend myself whit almost 563 gs, ye god tier lol

11. Johnny Handsome

PVP in BDO is Just a Side effect of people wanting to kill each other, so i dont See any Focus on that Point. The balancing from PA seems to be done and with the fact that "skill" doesnt seem to really Matter in comparison to Gear i think that thats being the real issue Here. Due to the rng System bringing the Money in, im confident that they wont Change anything about Gear, keeping IT unbalanced because that bring's more Money actually Controlling the fotm Class and the Money that comes with them, making people reroll, bis costume and ****.

So to make a Point Here. PA would be retarded to actually Balance the Game, because Numbers are raising the more people cry in forums. We have even Guys Here who are claiming that they leave sehen nothing Changes being in here for months .... AS Long as they make more and more Money the Business Modell is working, the actuall subjective opinion of US aint worth ****. The Moment you Guys Start seing this Game from a Economy Perspective and think Like PA, will be the Moment you quit BDO.

12. MalGuldur

Ppl still care about this broken desync pvp lol.

It always felt like a western showdown.I one shot you or you one shot me such is the rule of bdo.

And with the payout lords at every corner i just gave up on pvp.