1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

offin box is normally ez to obatain if enough players would fight it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by PsYcho_Chr1s, Aug 7, 2018.

1. PsYcho_Chr1s

srsly i dont get ppl.. they complaining about offin is to strong one shot everthing.

WOULD BE THE SAME MASS that kill karanda also would do offin , there would be no problem with it .
    my 2nd char is 58 has 180 and 200 dp .
    i get oneshotted ? and keep fighting .
    the box from offin would be easy to obtain normally if people would actually fight offin instead of flaming .
    even with that shared HP the boss should be way faster down then every boss had his own hp on each server..
    just get 2nd char to offin .

and stop complaining

2. Jensen

when you have no clue about anything and you post on forums

fml i love this games playerbase

3. Jeanina

Jeanina Sharivar Lahn 61 EU

thats exactly the reason why Offin isnt killable cause everyone hides behind low geared alt chars instead of doing the boss with their lvl 61+ GS Monsters

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  4. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

I'm not sure if people are looking to risk their jin's for a 90% drop chance of 2 black stones & 50k silver

5. Gee D

Ye and Offin is also strange. This guy is throwing a big fireball in my face and nearly oneshots me. Then he is throwing another one at the other players who were very far away from me. I get also hit and die instantly. Like wtf is this bugged sh** Boss. Also the red circles. I am out of his attack, not in the circle and still get hit. I lost 8% exp or more because of his bug moves. It's not worth to go with the main char to him. Right now, in his state....nope

#5 Gee D, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    VerboAcido and Lurien like this.
  6. This was a nice meme.

7. Jeanina

well thats okay but then dont expect Offin being an easy farm.

8. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

I don't expect anything since i'm not looking for offin weapon
    nice avatar btw

9. Jeanina

i didnt mean you personally, it was in general. people want everything the easy way without any risk and if they cant have it they do nothing but complain. for sure Offin is no fun and i hate bdo worldbosses with a passion thats a fact but he wont get easier with a bunch of lowlvl lowgeared alts.
    and thank you =)

10. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

First the boss is bugged... even if you are out of range of his attacks .... you get one shot. The boss is just not worth the risk of 500m+ crystals breaking and exp loss on your main character. So people bring weak alts, and others just say screw it....

The risk vs reward is not there. You risk too much for a very slight chance at a weapon that is marginally better AP than kzarka with far less accuracy.

VerboAcido and Draconnix like this.
  11. RP Tzuyu

still waiting for offtin to spawn, and stack ontop of each other

12. Vashy

When Offin came out, players were able to kill it on Multiply channels, people could even jump channel to kill 2.

Than it was made in to a Global boss buffing it HP, based on Korean Data ( Where majority players have 260+ AP ), and it's been months since the last time we could kill it on EU.

To sum up:
    1. Could kill before the change.
    2. Can't kill it after the change.
    3. Not players fault.

13. Capitaine Courage

Thing is, I would even say that it's not worth at all actually, main or not.
    Why people would want Offin weapons when they already have their Kzarkas ? It's not even like Kutum / Nouver for example, where the stats are really different.
    And since it's not a good gameplay experience neither, it's not fun, well, there is nothing saving it from failure and people end up not giving a ****, and they are very right to do so.
    Bad content is bad, players make their decision and don't play it, simple.
    Meanwhile, Pearl Abyss still have no idea of what they're doing and throw out updates in a total random way, and that's why most of their updates fail on release (the very first MMO i see where new region are empty for example ) ...
    That's why they must put huge carrots on contents for it not being absolute waste, like the sea monsters recentl changes for example, otherwise nobody would do it just for the sake of the actual gameplay experience. It's still bad gameplay, but bad gameplay with a carrot.
    Offin doesn't even have that.

#13 Capitaine Courage, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  14. SeYp

SeYp Maehwa 62 EU

Because Offin is better than Kzarka ? +2 Crit/+2 A/C speed, +3 AP (= more renown) and only 18 less accuracy than Kzarka.

15. Solsi

Really lol? The guy goes Offin on his super shitty alt and complains about others not putting enough effort in :|

But it gets worse. He than advice other players to also come with their crappy alts.

As it stands right now, they either nerf&change Offin or leave it the way it is and it wont die. Crappy alts cannot kill it in time. Adding a few more undergeared level 58 alts(like OP), wont make a difference.

But going there on main isn't worth it if you have 200-500 mil JIN crystals equipped. I tbh value my JIN crystals a lot higher than an Offin box.

16. Capitaine Courage

Which is quite marginal, so not a real reason, only for the craziest min maxers (or bored players who have nothing to do left), and even, won't change that much.

17. Geobryn

Geobryn Tamer 62 EU

on 5 channels max... out of 32... 2 zergs of around 200 ppl (many of them being boss alts) hopping channels and lagging like hell
    also it took and hour...

nope, they just 32x the HP, yet the number of ppl stayed the same
    then they nerfed the HP a bit... did not help as ppl do not care about him

it is a players fault for not showing up

give me 50x duo + asula + +7 beginner matchlock alts on 32 channels and offin dies in 5 minutes

the same happens with nouver/kutum, hardly ever dies nowadays or quint... only muraka keeps dying... 10 minutes in...
    the only reason no one is complaining about them is, you get a loot even if it does not die
    while on offin you won't get a loot because of root...

18. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

As long as trial accounts can post on forum, as long as there is no force binding forum account to ingame stats, thread like this will always appear. Its simple impossible to stop those "experts" shtpoisting w/o revealing their "ingame" identity.

19. Rainfalls

The one thing they need to change to make offin die is remove penalty for loss. That way people will go without fear of losing jins to 1shot when enraged instead of sending an alt.

20. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

op is brain damaged or this was a bait.

"srsly i dont get ppl.. they complaining about offin is to strong one shot everthing.

WOULD BE THE SAME MASS that kill karanda also would do offin , there would be no problem with it .
    my 2nd char is 58 has 180 and 200 dp ."

it doesnt die because people dont want to lose gems.