1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offin Tett is hard to be killed for 15min

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LORDZERG, Jul 7, 2018.

1. LORDZERG

Offin Tett on Thursday at 19:00/20:00 CEST/EEST(EU time )when most ppl are there to kill him we killed 1 leg and the shield and the boss despawned, we get some drop. But today (2:00/3:00 AM)CEST/EEST are fewer ppl at that time and we didn't even kill the leg because the boss now have 36x more HP and the ppl who fighting him are the same. So its impossible to be killed and he despawns without dropping anything because we didn't hit the actual boss. Please think about that this boss must be either with less HP or must extend the time to be killed to at least 30min. Offin Tett is not so simple boss as Karanda or Kzarka. Send this to Pearl Abyss, please.

#1 LORDZERG, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. LightningFFXIII-4

30mins isn't enough lol.. They need to reduce all World boss HP by 75%.

3. Josh28

Ikr. Did they just multiply the original boss HP by the number of servers? Nah, they wouldn't be so dumb when they have statistics of boss kills and numbers of people...right? They could do like gw2 where a boss hp increases per number of players...I think something like that is needed here because some days or hours have tons of people melting certain bosses.

Although the idea of World Bosses sharing the hp across server is pretty good, it's missing the achievement that comes with fighting it per server, and there are less to kill. I feel they need to add some annoying mechanic that unlocks their hp per server so they're able to do damage and get credit...

Can anyone here who has been killing bosses all day tell me how the drops now compare to before the boss changes? In my experience, it's just horrendously low compared to before...I'm not even getting 1/10 of the silver I used to make hopping channels or grabbing my alts, but it's only been a few days...still gathering data.

4. LightningFFXIII-4

The only world boss killable atm is Karanda and Kzarka. Don't bother with the other 3.

5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

PA saying - stop going boss with alts, come with mains. Care of you crystal? Fear not we have a F3 item here in KR so we doesn't care! Offin could be easy killed on EU at 19 CET if instead attacking second leg those guys start to shoot shield.

6. ambyentlight

The reason for this is to keep the best weapon in this game and only giving it to those deserveing of its power which is the 554+ renown great ones and if there are no great ones around you cant kill offin tett. It's that simple because lessor non rng carryed people don't deserve the best.

7. Rinzzler

most recent NA offin went without even dropping below 90% on root, also dozens of reports of the root resetting.

Offin is very unkillable at the moment.

8. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

EUs recent went to 30%ish i believe, does that mean EU are much more active or further ahead in progress, or does NA bring more boss alts :?

9. Rinzzler

It more is because on NA the root kept resetting mid fight, lowest it got was around 90% then reset... its resetting once or twice every minute... so we don't have the time to do any damage to it. bad thing is no root killed = no despawn loot.

10. AtomicPotato

19 CET Offin de-spawned at shield ~65% and Offin more then 50% and second root like barely touched.

11. warriors

Remove this [​IMG]
    And you can kill Offin and other Wb easy in 10min +/-

12. Rayin

That's because people like me that were used to go on WB with their main to fight some enemy guilds and do WB as side content, can't be arsed to do WB now that the PvP in there has been disabled.

And certainly if i don't do Kzarka & Karanda even if are close to me and it'd take me 20 seconds to reach the one or the other, i'd rather log off than reach that awesome (not) sandbag that can nuclear smash you, it's as tanky as 5 red nose and is placed on a remote angle of this weird world.

Since they're diluting mechanics and making new meaningless boss that drop a BiS but are absolute disgusting from a challenging point of view, it'll be like that even for the next new bosses.
    Once we'll have Drieghan we'll do the Dragon like 10 times, then people will struggle to kill him even once per week.

13. AtomicPotato

Fixed bro, no need to thank me.

14. Rayin

You can't fix something that isn't broken, your opinion doesn't matter in regard of what i wrote.
    If you go with your alt on a boss and you're at war with me it's your fault, me killing your alt over and over again should ring a bell and force you to bring your main in there, so no one else is to blame but you.

The fact that people in here are playing the victim card about anything, is exactly what is crippling this game so much and its direction is unclear to anyone including its developers.
    Feel free to fix whatever you wish, truth is boss haven't been created to be done with alts, else their AP/DP/HP would scale with the GS of people in that area and even 50 alts having 50 AP would wipe them.

Thank you for showing that you are potato tho.

15. AtomicPotato

so much salt in this text wall, not reading this.

SnakeAttack likes this.
  16. Rayin

U too potato bruh, let it go.

17. LORDZERG

Shooting the shield is a most reasonable thing you can do, and not hitting the second leg. And the shield has drop too, I dont see a reason why not to shoot the shield. The problem is hitting the leg not count as a boss hit and when boss despawn there is no drop for anyone.

18. DarkKnightMasterRace

19. Zygmunt

Problem is with devs and publisher not giving a damn about any data collected from the servers. Maybe these changes work for KR, but not for EU. And it's not players to be blamed, I'm not responsible for non-existent players on other channels, I can't even communicate with, not being able to destroy the shield. My impact on the boss fight is next to none, as the hp is now x40.

The excuse for this crap was "equal chances", but we don't have equal chances with those who got lucky before these changes. Also it's not only Offin, it's all world bosses, including Kzarka and Karanda.

20. Vashy

Need to reduce HP more. EU players are too weak to kill it. We don't have as many 270+ AP players as in Korea.