1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Oh Kakao, you could make so much money off of chumps like me...

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Nhisso, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Nhisso

But alas, you're run by people who seem to be incapable of doing any thing right.

Stop making class specific outfits. Your new striker outfit doesnt fit my striker's vibe and look. But, it fits my Musa. But too bad. Cant buy for my musa. So now you dont get the money. Get it?

That is one example of many outfit issues you're losing out on from me.

Next, that abhorrent set creator. You made a set creator but decided to not divide up all the outfits? LMFAO. What is that? So again, now you don't get my money. So many outfits Id mix and match, but you decided to be lazy.
    Enjoy, again, not getting my money.

P.S.: Make a fighting claw class. Please and thank you. And make it a male!

Ruffe likes this.
  2. Mimimimi

3. Esix

You do realize that the "new" striker outfit was formerly exclusive to Musa, right? It is literally a sleeveless variant

4. GM Glitterbeard

Game Master

Hey Nhisso! I'm sorry you're not enjoying your new outfit on your Striker! Suggestions for new outfits are always welcome, and as the Publisher we're always sending player suggestions to the Developer, Pearl Abyss, who ultimately make the decisions on which classes get which outfits.

As for the Set Creator, it's there for players so that they can create an entirely new, unique outfit for themselves from several different existing pieces.
    P.S. A fighting class class sounds interesting! I'll pass it along :)

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Diliskar likes this.
  5. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

@GM Glitterbeard i have a question! Drieghan when? also op is right ur losing alot of my money to cuz this, and u still have alot of custums that u havent realesed yet why???? u do understand that u are killing the hype? like i w8ed since september 2017 (KR realse) for a ninja fab looky, now its old as **** in i have zero hype for it... and i wont buy it for irl money iv w8ed so long have no hype for it anymore i can w8 till i win the bid np... https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/ninja-rocking/

#5 Ruffe, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  6. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

7. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

@GM Dranzerkai ty for ur time=) to bad u couldent bring anything to the table, this is old news/old content n dosent say when we get it so... =(

orangeman likes this.