1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok Ninjas time to show if you are really the best duel / 1/1 /2/2 class

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Atron, Feb 21, 2018.

1. LogicaI

A person who plays ninja well with enough gs indeed transferring over that skill and gs to a kuno would be better in a tournament setting. As for open world i believe OWPVP = ninja is better because of the mobility and kit,But in a tournament in a small area (arena) where each opponent knows you are coming,indeed in this situation i believe kuno is better. Now. If you were to take away kunos ranged stun (chain crash (F) then ninja> kuno in 1v1 tournaments.

2. SexGawdTy

Kuno is alot more mobile than ninja and her mobilty is alot safer AND ignores frontal guards. The Times when ninja mobility trashed kunos has been over for a while. Watch someone like doki or just pvp a good kuno and youll see their all over the place .ninja is a alot more linear .

Xenon likes this.
  3. LogicaI

Sorry i disagree,I can outrun a kuno anytime i want on my ninja. I have already gone through this with another on the forum where i outlined ninja having more mobility skills and compared them 1 to 1.

4. SexGawdTy

Im not talking about running away Im talking about in combat mobility and in combat kuno is superior. I stated that in my post :o

5. Atron

Well i had ninja 60 way before any exp nerfs so got lot of SP while just leveling.

But imo best for SP exp are Sausans (good money and you get still quite nice exp after lvl 60 despite low level spot).

6. Kyouki

I think kuno and ninja are better against different classes. Classes with more super armor ninja is better against due to having a second grab while classes without huge SA uptime kuno gains the edge with attacks that go behind forward guards. With my personal top 5 1v1 classes including warrior, valk and mystic who are the biggest SA abusing classes in the game I give ninja (a very slight) edge in 1v1 capability over kuno. These are only my thoughts though. Feel free to explain why you disagree if you do, I'd love to read your opinion.

7. Tvvin

I'm trying to go even further beyond and get pen dandie. But man now i need to work on a nouver to

8. LogicaI

but your post was

either way ninja mobility is larger,in combat or out,because he has more mobility tools,regardless of situation ninja is more mobile so your post doesn't really make sense to me.

9. Atron

I am also doing this. Twinking Ninja for a day to come lol =)

Tvvin likes this.
  10. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Ghost Step - Both have it.
    Target Chase - Both have it.
    Ghost Greeting - Both have it.
    Ninja Step - Ninja exclusive
    Lunar Dash - Kuno exclusive
    Silent Charge - Ninja exclusive
    Smokescreen and Concealment - Both have it.
    Block Jump - Both have it.
    Shadow Stomp - Both have it.
    Danse Macabre - Kuno exclusive
    Murderous Intent - Ninja exclusive
    Tendon Cutter - Kuno exclusive
    Boss Slaughter - Ninja exclusive.

So from what I can match up, Silent Charge and Boss slaughter are pretty much the only skills Ninjas have that doesn't have some sort of equivalent in the kuno kit.
    Lunar Dash is their version of Ninja step, Danse Macabre is pretty much their murderous intent... but man that cd. We can probably debate on how effective the mobility is between the match ups on those skills cuz of cds and such. But Silent Charge is pretty much a dumpster fire mobility skill. Boss Slaughter relies on them not jerking out of the way last second or iframing. Pretty much locked to a target, and it fails a lot, even at max rank.

Kuno's just as effective at spacing and basic mobility as Ninja. Sure, he has more mobility in a couple cases, but not all of them. Before awakening and all the kuno buffs, I would have no doubt that Ninja wins every situation in terms of mobility. Now, it's pretty much even. I might even consider that Lunar Dash is better than Ninja Step, but I don't know the effective range on it.

Warshade Z likes this.
  11. Przemoboski

:residentsleeper:

12. SexGawdTy

My post said frontal guards Idk how running away would make you think I was talking about anything else other than combat, I replied to someone saying ninjas should enter a pvp tournament, the context of the reply was pvp so again Idk how you got my post was anything other than that. This entire post is about pvping why would I just jump in and go KUNERICHI KAN RUN FASTER DAN NINJAR DUUUR lol. But I guess its my fault for not being clearer I just assumed we were talking about pvp since this entire thing is about pvp my bad. I just dont get who quotes part of a sentence to make their point but ignores the rest while also ignoring the context of this entire forum post as well.

And tendon cutter allows for alot of grapples because its alot harder to predict compared to murderous linger and slient charge, kunos a way better pressure class imo because she can hit you from all angles while protected and with how shitty the servers are attacks like that break SA's regularly. You guys really need to watch some kr kunos with rabam skills and then tell me ninja is faster than kuno. Kuno can easily match ninjas speed in combat, pressure easier, and pressure harder, because of the amount of aoe's she has. And ninja wont move faster than kuno against SA heavy classes for example a warrior because they'll typically murderous bait to avoid accidentally getting cc'd. But I agree ninja has a sliiiight advantage because of a 2nd grab that has rlly good range on it. I love ninja I realllly do but to me there is NOTHING he can do better than kuno hell kunos probably able to get away easier as well because tendon cutter is so confusing to look at you'd nvr know when she stealthed shed just be gone, atleast on ninja you have SOME sort of idea about which direction he probably went lol. Im prob the most positive ninja on this forum when it comes to how the class function I wouldnt say kuno was better unless I really felt she was and I def do. Every class ninja counters kuno absolutely stomps, equal gs and skill ofc.

And this is a slow doki hes alot faster now

#52 SexGawdTy, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  13. Kyouki

Overall I agree with Ty that kuno is a better class with ninjas only pro being a second grab.

14. Atron

Imo this one is even better 4 weeks old :

TonyJaa, Xenon and SexGawdTy like this.
  15. SexGawdTy

Got dam. Another reason shes better in nouver meta back hits even if youre blocking is gonna hurt and kuno lands those easily. Tbh Idk how tf youd even deal with that if it can stun valks and warrs consistently.

Tvvin likes this.
  16. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

What the f*ck.. That's nuts, man. Kuno is op. uwu

17. SpaceSage

I don't think this game is balanced, or should be. Skilled players will play the more gimped classes. I just wish they ended gender locks. I love the fact that I can go brain-dead and play my Mystic, or be a total dud on my Sorc or Ranger, because I just lack skill. That's how this game is. Play the class that benefits you. (even though you may not like the look, or the speed of attacks, or the gender, etc...)

18. TonyJaa

TonyJaa Kenobi Ninja 61 EU

That is impressive!

As a side note, look at those "working as intended" servers.

Tvvin likes this.
  19. Keagghan

@Przemoboski
    if you look closely you can see everyone sucks **** here

buy my account btw

20. SexGawdTy

I guess I am the victor of this debate. Yeeeey -stealths away-