1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Old player

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Kupipz, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Kupipz

Hello, i'm an old player i stopped to play like 2 years ago and got 2 characters, one is my sorcerer level 56 and 2nd a tamer level 52.
    I saw I can trade my stuff with other characters i just want to make a new pg cause i have 0 knowledge about the game right now just for learn stuff again while playing it.
    So my point is that which class is good right now for pve/pvp ?
    I'd like to play as sorcerer(cause i got already a base like liverto+15 ye when i stopped it was the best weapons you can get like the mark of shadow II ) or a tamer cause i'm a huge fan of her pet and it's simply and Honestly i like to ride the pet.Also a fan of the ranger.
    Help me if possibile
    Best Regards

2. AlnilamE

You can't trade directly with other players. Everything goes through the marketplace.

With your current character levels, you should probably just pick up your current account and keep playing. Making alts is a good idea, so get the tamer to 56, then try a ranger to 56 as well. Leveling characters is much faster now than 2 years ago.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  3. GM Lithium

Game Master

Hey @Kupipz depending on what you want from the game, it would be a good idea to check out the different class forums here, as well as checking out any of the many, many youtube guides out there dedicated to classes.
    As @AlnilamE mentioned - it's pretty quick to get a new class up around 56, so feel free to spend a couple of days experimenting with a couple of different classes to get a feel for them!

4. Furlozza

Levelling is quicker to L56 but is it still as hard after L56? My main toon is L57/58 and after nearly 2 yrs absence, I am torn between old toons and a new couple.