1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old VALENCIA6 (PvP Server)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by ManOfKebab, Mar 30, 2018.

1. ManOfKebab

Yes, old valencia 6. am the only one who missing that server? Well I think no. They took away our PvP server and create a new one is called Arsha server( I think it's desync server). Well in that server PvP is so different you can block at the ground. Wtf is this? Okay forget the block wtf is that endless cc chain? Well I'm a Mystic actually with 525 gs and I can do 1v10(with nerf) because once you cc them well they ****ed up. Don't tell me because you are a Mystic it's because trash server people are get CC'ed at Superarmor. There is only one reason people are using Arsha and it's because of karma.I just wanna say please give us our Old VALENCIA6 And take back your desync oops I mean Arsha server.

Mirajane likes this.
  2. Lember

Lember Mystic EU

Gurl please, Valencia wasnt PvP at first, pack ur **** together. They screw it up taking away valencia 6 at first to make it PvP, they should've made a new server totally new for it. The desync is in all the servers, not arsha only.

By the way, you can perma CC an opponent (depending the class) everywhere. For being a 525gs mystic u have pretty much low knowledge about the game you're playing.

3. Shanothy

Arsha channel? Damn Musa infested channel. They just basic attack you and you're permanent knockbacked.

4. ManOfKebab

Wanna a vs I can show you meaning of cc chain. I'm not talking about cc chain. Go make some PvP. Get knowledge meaning about Arsha cc and normal cc before you talk about it

5. ManOfKebab

In arsha server desync is different lol .wtf have you been there before ? You can get cc middle of the Superarmor in arsha but in normal servers you will desync only at the beginning or ending of superarmor skill. I'm highly doubt about you did PvP before.

#5 ManOfKebab, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  6. Crazyz

i can tell by your claim of perma cc that you have not played much on the arasha server, there are different rules and effects there, as in how your skills work, i suggest you try it ^^

7. Crazyz

I agree that the previous pvp rules on val 6 were better, however the dsync issues is on every channel, which is pretty much the reason why i will only lifeskill untill the contract they have with their provider ends and they get new servers (which is in progress)

8. Srich

PERMA CC is only on arsha and not for every class... but ofc u have no clue of what u saying

Crazyz likes this.