1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 5 viable classes end game, ( Imbalance)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Oct 24, 2018.

1. DarkKnightMasterRace

Theres currently only 5 viable classes in end game PvP and even pve theres even less than that, Ninja, Kuno striker mystic, sorc are the only classes that are worth playing right now,

mainly due to having protected CCs, protected grab, tons of super armor for mystic and striker and sorc for having alot of iframes and being very hard to kill while putting alot of pressure in general compared to other classes.

In the siege scene theres witch and wiz that are top tier aswell but siege is not even relevant anymore since its dead , so its mostly about small scale pvp and defending your spot in open world

Now with arsha server added its even more obvious that this game is totally unbalanced, its mainly mystics, strikers ninjas and sorcs grinding on arsha channel.

The balance changes were horrible, they did not do anything but create more imbalance, either revert this compleltly or bring these classes down there with others, maybe get rid of all protected CCs all together and remove SA from mystic, striker ninja and kuno grab, and add an internal cooldown on sorc iframes so they cannot be spammed.

if you are not playing one of the top 5 classes you are wasting your time, you are only playing half a class, i would know becuse im a multi classer with 272 ap, this game balance is a total joke. How come some classes have 8 protected CCs while some others have none? are the devs compeltly blind or just really that bad at balancing?

How come some classes run out of stamina after 2 moves but others can keep rotating skills forever? Some classes got hard nerfed in the process to an unplayble point mainly looking at ranger and valkyrie. Other classes are still bottom tier compared to the top 5.

Blaack desert currently only has 5 playable classes, the rest is simply not worth your time investement or money, if you think im wrong try rerolling from your trash class to one of the top 5 classes and notice the diffeerence, this game is totally unbalanced im not sure what the devs are waiting for to complete the balance changes.

SexGawdTy, Josh28, Kusaragii and 9 others like this.
  2. Prochilles

Did I miss something big? They finally added end game to BDO? How many dungeons did we get? Do we have to use matchlocks? Did they add PvP?

Oh, your probably talking about life skilling as end game, my b.

Soulo, Josh28 and Chaos Ronin like this.
  3. Kusaragii

Ninja, Kuno, Sorc, Striker and Mystic. Seems about right. These are the only classes that matter at the moment. Every other class is just there for the ride.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  4. United_Strafes

Must be why they make the pvp so bad, if it was good their OP shortcomings and imbalances would be much more apparent.

5. Tvvin

dark Knight is very good with your gear. I like how you realize that going by your name but downplay this truth for your self serving agenda. I can only deal with so much irony atm

And Musa,berserker. Probably someone else but I forgot and don't care atm.

Look . Valkyire sucks . She needs some buffs and all but she's not going to be this fast again.

6. Rah97

I feel like grabs are way worse then iframes. I could just be biased cause I play mae and valk though. Its funny that BDO's PvP was actually way more balanced before they stripped classes of their protections and cc. Just revert it, it's not helping the game any.

O: but I wanna keep the sleet steps changes please

7. Azriael

When Sorc (without all classes changing) was in patch notes last time? She was **** for over year if not more, let us have at least little fun :(

8. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

One of the consistence top 5 fragger in Vertex is a DK.

9. Srich

werent you banned? like banned 3 months ago? why are u still around xD
    BTW they dont give a **** about balance and they never gave.. the next archer class will stay OP for another year until they end to milk the rerollers then again a new class will come and another OP **** to milk ppl... exchanging weapons coupons are making things too much easy too.
    What you dont seems to understand is that they make money from the imbalanced game so no way they will ever balance the **** out of this game

#10 Srich, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  10. Alicia Dominica

Whenever "endgame PvP" is being brought up, I cannot help laughing.

Sizer and Chaos Ronin like this.
  11. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Because reaching 272ap to make one class viable is the right way to balance am i right?

lnsidiousoul, ODB3698 and Life2v like this.
  12. Irini

Another thread with the enormous expertise of a bunch of 450gs lifeskillers who did their first nodewar last Sunday?

13. Asterotis

SO... about that RS you always bragged about... when are you gonna show it?

14. DarkKnightMasterRace

my rs is nothing special since sea monsters hunting got introduced and the p2w update, 270 ap is pretty average now

15. RuleR

Funny people still have some hope.
    I left retail a long time ago after what they did to DK.
    I got rekt in 1v1 by a Mystic with 80 gearscore less at some point ... yeah fun times.
    I believe in the last "balance" patches they made the obvious statement they absolutely do not give a crap.
    It's probably more profitable for them to have a % of the players rerroll and just let the others just drop the game.
    For DK it was something like this:
    Release DK -> Nerf DK -> Release anticlass (Striker) -> Nerf DK -> Release Anticlass 2 (Mystic) -> Nerf DK -> Nerf DK.
    No idea who considered the DK players would ever be happy in that world.

16. Escapism

Inb4: "witchards are top tier grinders and everything, plx nerf, they oneshot full guilds"

Feels really weird to finally reach a point where noone in the community seems to complain about witchards anymore. Hope in the community partially restored, but too late, since there's no hope left for the game.

17. runbat

runbat 1

holy mother of goodness.. you guys sure cry alot.

mimimi bdo has only 5 classes mimimi dk nerfed mimimi nerf sorc mimimi stroker n mystic op mimimi pearlshop p2w

go play minecraft or some other bullcr p if you can't handle it. bunch of 12 yr olds.... you guys are the worst. period

EDIT: inb4 10 children start hating on me. gonna be fun

18. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

Whats so funny about it though, this is a gear progress game, that much we understand. Class and gear makes the world, but so does skill, like it or not.

Tvvin likes this.
  19. Factorial

Ninja, found it.