1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 5 viable classes end game, ( Imbalance)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Oct 24, 2018.

1. runbat

runbat 1

i don't even have a ninja. they look silly

2. fenzz

in before he tells you, there is no skill in bdo, and he is the best player in all other games but bdo because there is no skill involved.
    and that you're incompetent player that like easy games because you play bdo and not some casual-crap game like gw2 or wow

3. Bunnyrivenluver

no skill

4. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

And with that you already show that you have no idea about this games classes. Those classes are not strong because of protected ccs...they are strong cause of other points. Just to show you, here a list of all protected ccs the classes still have left:
    1. Warrior: 3
    2. Sorc: 3
    3. Ranger: 0
    4. Zerker: 12
    5. Tamer: 4
    6. Musa: 3
    7. Maehwa: 4
    8. Valk: 4
    9. Wizard: 4
    10. Witch: 5
    11. Ninja: 5
    12. Kuno: 4
    13. DK: 5
    14. Striker: 12
    15. Mystic: 12
    16. Lahn: 14
    So as you can see, most classes have somewhere between 3-5 protected ccs, some classes have absurd amount of protected ccs (and those are not ninja/kuno.

Funnily enough, Lahn has the most protected ccs but is still trash, so what you're saying is completly wrong.
    Kuno and (especially) ninja right now are not strong because of their crazy iframes (they are pretty ****) and their absurd amount of protected ccs (lol), they are strong because their playstyle is right now and always was very quick and not about protection. They are strong because they can very quickly cc you and you can't really counter it. They didn't get stronger, but other classes got down on their level (or even lower) by nerfing perma sa and allowing ninja/kuno to punish that easily.

Striker and Mystic indeed have a lot of protected cc in preawa, but those are rather slow, can't be cancelled and are easily punishable IF you know when to...but guess what, that actually requires skill and not just skill spamming.

Xenon likes this.
  5. Sandpit_

Don't confuse balance for the best players in the game with balance for the masses. eg. Sorc is so hard/unforgiving to play that most (including me) suck at it

6. TeRRoRibleOne

60%+ of siege guilds are witch and wizard...... Before you make a very lengthy post, maybe you should be in one of them to know that.

7. TeRRoRibleOne

The main god tier classes for end game pvp are witch, wizard, striker, and ninja. The guild I'm in has over 60 witchards (the "#1" guild on NA is also built somewhat like this), 8 strikers, 5 ninjas. Mystic is RARELY seen in siege. Most guilds have as many maehwa's as they have mystics which is under 5. So for the OP to say the other classes are END GAME PvP is a joke. Don't believe me? Go watch any VOD from a Vertex streamer or watch any of the streamers from Snake when they have sieges, it's obvious what the true "end game" classes are.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

so... why arent u a witchzard? coupons are out. im sure ud love it and conquer arsha with it :)

9. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

my eyes... Zerker: 12 protected ccs.

where the hell you get these numbers? I tell you why "12" is absurdly wrong, if you didn't know

- 4 "protected ccs" are stationary HEALs useless in melee range
    - 3 "protected ccs" are grabs (do they even matter in your context?)
    - 1 is "Predatory Hunt" super armor with cc bound but let all zerkers comment about this particular skill :lul:
    - 1 is "Tackling Rock", FG, read above

That leaves us with 4x "Forward guard while charging" skills. Who charges skills? You're dead before you can finish the charge.

So yea, zerker's ONLY protected CC is half baked, Predatory Hunt :D

SexGawdTy, lnsidiousoul and Gigg like this.
  10. WoWisBest

"Skill" as in using credit cards swiping? Because surely mechanical skills and knowledge aren't required in P2W games.

11. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

why the hell do you people always forget zerker? It's been top 3 most op class since awakenings came out in 2016

if you ever see someone talk about balance and not mention zerker as one of the most op classes ever made - ever - in any game - you can be sure he's a complete clown and has no clue what he's talking about

Soulo, Kyronami, Mesuka and 2 others like this.
  12. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

Dude, it's not about the skills that are usable. I just went through every class and took the skills that had a protection and a cc on it.
    I did this equally to any classes. If i were to take out the usable ones for kuno for example, i'd be left with 2 instead of 4. It is same for all classes.

13. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Hey I didn't design this game. Take that up with Pearl Abyss.

Their balancing for ranged classes like Ranger and DK is to gate their ranged power behind 261/270 AP gear respectively so not just anyone can't one shot people from a large distance I guess? These are not low gear friendly classes. But they are good with more gear . If said classes TTK was lower with lower gearscore these classes would be popular and people would probably complain on mass . Shrugs

14. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

Arsha buff doesn't stack with castle buff.

15. Jaeger

Classes which i allways see xD

16. WhySoSeeryus

but they are opppppp ;D

17. WhySoSeeryus

zerkers truly are terrifying when in proper hands. cant argue that.

Soulo and Tvvin like this.
  18. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

Yes it is a p2w game in many aspects, but p2w/gear and skill are two different matters. You can have the best gear in the world, but you need brains to utilize it when against a strong opponent, regardless if gear difference makes it much easier. Skill is all from your class knowledge, your ability to handle different situations on the go, and your sensory reaction time. How is this so hard to understand? Fun fact: most people who only see the gear aspect and complain as this being the sole reason for them not taking the game seriously have a flawed logic, and one could speculate in how well these individuals really perform in pvp in terms of skill.

19. Unabating

This whole thread is misdirection. The real imbalance comes with renown score and AP/DP thresholds, not class differences and play styles.

Smilence and Blitzball like this.
  20. Decem

They arent threat until they grab you. You cant do anything.

Grab, chopchop, ancient wave into face. Good bye.

Soulo and Thelemna like this.