1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 5 viable classes end game, ( Imbalance)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Kusaragii

I'm not really sure why people like to comment about 270 AP+ DK. Considering about 3%-5% of players even reach that threshold if that much. I would actually say probably 1% of players even reach there. Everyone else is pretty below that anyway who are we fooling?

Netreiam likes this.
  2. Wired x Take Notes

Uh... sorc under 500gs is garbage... source: I'm a geared sorc main

3. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

like dragon bite on a musa does a 2 sec stun, i've also been hit by it by maehwas and it does seem like a 2 sec stun as well whereas a stiff would be a less than 1 sec cc.

4. Caldra

I have maehwa main and musa alt. I can confirm maehwa has stiffen and shorter duration.

5. Columba

define viable, please. define end game, please

6. DarkKnightMasterRace

the 3v3 tournament pretty much only had these 5 classes and nothing else, Eu team lost because of useles Dk

Spartakatz likes this.
  7. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Umm the sorc beat the striker AND mystic 2vs1 , I guess you should include them too in that statement lol

8. Spartakatz

he also lost the other 1vs2's, so that's not standard. while sorcs, mystics and strikers still discuss who's more OP amongst them, players of other classes (nowhere seen in top tournaments) are just shaking their heads ;)

levinano and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  9. Netreiam

It's kind of what I hate most about this game and community.

If you're anything below an abirtrary "acceptable" gear score your experience playing the game suddenly doesn't matter.

spent 2000 hours play the game PvP and PvE below soft cap? sorry none of that matters. Spent 2 hours playing as 270gs random? MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY, WE HAVE A BADASS HERE LADIES AND GENTS.

Just because what classes do changes at a certain threshold doesn't mean that anything below that threshold should be ignored. Why act like a class is "fine" when you need 270 AP to make it work?

Yet another reason this retarded scaling from renown needs to be dumpstered.

10. yukishiro1

It is kind-of funny they spent all that time and effort "standardizing" class balance and only managed to make it worse because they didn't actually standardize things at all.

But what do you expect? Anyone who plays this game for competitive PVP is surely pretty misguided.

Josh28 and ODB3698 like this.
  11. Bahubali

Dont you know that Mystic has the lowest damage multiplyer in the game?

Blitzball likes this.
  12. Blitzball

All classes below 560GS are garbage.

Sizer likes this.
  13. DarkKnightMasterRace

not at my ap, mystics in my guild 2 tap people while also being near full evasion. mystic has arguably one of the best sustained dmg + longest cc combos even if they have low ap

14. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

95 % of plebs who talks with sentences like '' endgame-pvp '' don't engage in it and find reasons like X classes r the only viable so blablablablabal cries , blame white people .

all the classes 1 shot other in '' end-game pvp '' gears beats class.

bebye pleb.

15. Sizer

indeed

16. TeRRoRibleOne

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Sizer, current Striker player who is in the guild Snakes which doesn't want the end game PvP, just castle money.

17. DarkKnightMasterRace

yikes, says maehwa on the profile probably another coupon reroller that rerolled to an OP class after his main class got dumpestered by balance changes and dosent want to admit it

18. Montblanc

Montblanc SunriseHerbGang Valkyrie 62 EU

So you think that a fight between 2 players with 280AP has always a 50% even if its a ninja vs lhan? Gear beat class when you have more than the other, but with the same GS and skill some class are better

19. Sizer

Not really ,
    I main Maehwa, +/- 200days played.
    but ok.

good day.

20. Gobarnachta

Except in this environment iframes are the king and classes that have them in abundance, namely sorc & ninja, are the king and queen of the classes. So yes class does matter unless you have 1 shot through an iframe.
    :D

Also bump on suggestions post: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/i-frames-need-to-be-looked-at.316400/