1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Operation Guild Support Event Compensation

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texico

To build a decent fort you spend a pretty penny just building it and supplying it 300 mil to pay for that is just ridiculous when the expense of placing is far more, and the response is to give a bell? A growth item for lvls? What about guilds who PVE or Life skill exclusively? This serves nothing for them for the time they put in.

Aajae04 likes this.
  2. Zephyraz

this is some sort of mad joke to me.

3. Texico

*slow claps*

Aajae04 likes this.
  4. Ambiguity

Ambiguity Rooting Berserker 62 EU

Aajae04 likes this.
  5. Saranay

x'D okay between all the comments this one was the best so far.

@All the others. please understand that there is a difference between PA and Kakao.

The problem here is Kakao and I as a Guild Master am seriously pissed off about this.

We are a PvE/Lifeskill guild that is very active but still it took me a few hours of preparing this "Scam event" for my guild members by finding a day where most of them had time, we invested serveral millions for barricades, towers etc. to have our one and only Nodewar. It also took time to read tutorials, run across the world to find a suitable node (yes I know map works), switch servers to see if there were better nodes to participate at etc.
    In the end we were wiped out on a tiny node by a high lvl PvP guild and we all thought "it was **** but at least we will get a reward".

Now you guys seriously pretend this was a typo????
    :O

Wait,.... 3 bil = 300 million? hmmm yes okay any other excuse or even better simply the TRUTH!!! would have been better.

Or hmm something funny?
    "we were drunk that day and a beer bottle fell on my keyboard ... then we were drunk for weeks without being able to see that uhm... typo? yes its a typo!"

:| Gimme those 3 bil or we will all sign a nice petition for Kakao to get it and we will mobilize our guild members to vote too.
    Ps.: If I cant find the petition on google I hope someone of you will open one and send me the link. If not, I will seriously open one by myself.

Every week there is something wrong in this game and with events. There has to be a point at which all say "its enough!".
    I am at this point now.

Safiregirl, JM, Aajae04 and 2 others like this.
  6. easay9

ya no this compensation is not going to fly.

You advertised billions not millions.

This is literally the fallout 76 bag false advertising in a nutshell.

does not matter if typo or not.

its false advertising and I guarantee that is why people are hitting your servers yet again. Same thing happened with the pre-order costumes a few weeks ago.........

like this isn't something you can just keep trying to make people forget about and move on.

The false advertising needs to stop and this time you need to own up to what was there and that is 3 billion and 7 billion to every guild that did the event!

Aajae04 likes this.
  7. Faern

Faern Hatice DarkKnight 62 EU

^ THIS

Aajae04 and Saranay like this.
  8. SaltySteve

1 golden bell? Yikes you are getting worse as a company

Aajae04 and Texico like this.
  9. easay9

I will 100% not buy another pearl until this is rectified.

This^

Aajae04 likes this.
  10. Foyer

And I thought it couldn't be worse after you gave us the Classic Shudad without Awakening.

Now we truly have another incredible low point. I'm disgusted.

11. Rinjyu

#111 Rinjyu, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Texico and Aajae04 like this.
  12. Shahrazad

You're kidding me, right? I'm not one to complain, but these rewards were advertised this way for weeks. Our guild had plans to use these funds that we were promised. This is a massive fail.

flukeSG2, Aajae04 and Texico like this.
  13. Squidelf

Disappointed. Not a typo.

flukeSG2, Aajae04 and Texico like this.
  14. Draiken

instead of 1000 pearls it will be 100 loyalties

15. Sir_Potter

Non stop letters like this should open a door for some real recompense

Attached Files:

16. Aajae04

Seriously, you guys can't pull our leg like this. People will STOP participating in events because of crap like this. Please don't turn this beautiful game into Anthem!!!!!!!! We actually like it and want to continue playing it, but not if you lie like this and change the reward the day you were supposed to release it. This was NO typo, who do you think we are???

Btw, if you guys (PLAYERS) want to do your part silently, just don't spend money in the Pearl shop until this is fix. I know I won't and eventually I will stop logging on to prove this point. We are still the customer/consumer and they just screwed us big time.

17. Schinrah

Okay nice, you made a typo, a typo that none of you noticed for several weeks! Not only that, our GM amongst many others even wrote tickets to your support staff about how this event would work for unions. We already expected and knew that at least the guild not being the parent guild would most likely get cucked.

And to absolutely noones surprise, it was exactly what we got as a reply. But we also got this genius advice, to disband the union and remake it so that the other guild can also place for the reward. Now let's ignore that we already owned nodes and were going to place for siege to get the supposed 7b, imagine we or others would have, or did that. For 300million?

Own up to your mistake, nobody needs your guild bells. Just sent the initially promised money, is that so hard? You need 30 members just for a payout, I highly doubt this would tank the economy considering how much money is going around already anyway. But screwing people over like that and not owning up to a mistake you had weeks to notice is simply unprofessional beyond words.

It's not like you have a steadily growing and flourishing playerbase, mby at least try to make it look like you're giving half a f*ck to keep the remaining players happy.

P.S: Expecting to at least get the 3B (yes placed siege, but Kakao/PA y'never know right...?) we went ahead and spent our funds to get a guild hall and make some more elephants, skipping on payouts cause "we'll get it back later anyway". Truly nice! Your BS has consequences, so deal with it.

18. Squidelf

It was 3 and 7 Billion in Korean realm and they received that amount. Not too cool people. : (

19. Neptuno

I get where some of these replies are coming from, but let's be real:

Should they pay out the originally advertised amount when they mess up? Absolutely.
    1. Are we really shocked by bad translations at this point?
      • They made their announcements based on this single translation until this patch to provide the reward was delivered to them and the error was made obvious. Would you really have the same message translated repeatedly before making your announcements via different media? (This also assumes that it was the translator's mistake and not an actual typo coming from PA)
      • 300000000 3000000000 are only differing by 1 digit. We don't know how the original information from PA was given out.
      • On the other hand, the first announcement mentioned receiving "3 or 7" and that somehow meant 10 for participating in both nodewar and siege. If they can't figure out how to proofread their announcements or know the meaning of 'or', then we shouldn't be getting our hopes up on any of these events.
    2. It wasn't a lottery ticket or a "risk" to your guilds.
      • There was no buy in for a chance at getting a prize.
      • It was "participate and get a reward" requiring nothing more than placing a fort that costs 0.5M / 500k / five hundred thousand silver (almost wrote out 'million' there by accident ... maybe Kakao is hiring?)
      • Most are complaining about 2.7B, so they weren't trying to participate in conquests. If you're not trying to win, then there's zero risk, zero actually having to show up and try to kill anyone, and a tiny cost compared to this reward, even when it is fractionally what was told to us.
    Even if they don't pay out the larger silver amounts, it's not that big a deal. So just take a step back, grab your donkey, and level your new loli up to 58 so you can collect the amazing typo free rewards:
    upload_2019-6-26_16-12-33.png
    (I hope this post made you laugh or at least smile. If that's not enough compensation, then I'm sorry that your smile isn't worth at least 2.7B in fake money)

Isteria likes this.
  20. Gudendrunk

well PA likes to cup the koreans balls and tell us to **** off but hey our money is good though

Aajae04 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.