1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optimal class for punishing (guildless) karma bombers?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Rai Asura, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Silsti

So which class was it?

2. Khruk

So your opinion is that you own all the mobs in a certain zone? How would a quester ever get past the zone?

cctb and Columba like this.
  3. Rai Asura

I would only need an extra set of weapons and transfer my armor+jewelry over using a storage box. No big deal at all.

4. Phlacid

Phlacid ClD Kunoichi 62 NA

So your opinion is that I should be forced to share? How about you take the zone from me?

A quester can get past if he/she asks politely, and if I am in a good mood. If the quester disregards my existence and tries to take over the rotation without any word, then there is a problem. Do you finally see the problem?

5. Mortia

Someone expecting you to share is no worse than you expecting someone else to respect the fact that you are already there.

Personally most of the time i will find another spot if the one i was headed to is occupied but.... If it is a quest or some other reason i need to farm a specific area then i'm going to farm that area. If you are in a good mood? I don't need your permission. In fact, your attitude makes me more likely to ignore your existence as you put it.

If i decide i'm killing those mobs there's not a thing you can do about it. That's pretty much the problem in BDO in a nutshell

6. Khruk

I will continue my quest whether you like it or not and will not be bullied into leaving a zone. If you go red in the process, good for you. I will continue to come back. I will not leave. You do not own an entire zone by calling it "your rotation".

cctb and Columba like this.
  7. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

That is all besides the point I'm trying to make.
    The game 80% Grind 20% PvP.
    Tell me how the game is PvP when your entire time is being used to afk process, fish, lifeskill to make silver.
    You play the game to make silver to get gear. Gear is then used to get better upgrades and gear to pvp more effectively, BUT WAIT....
    PVP IS END-GAME? THEN WHY THE **** IS THE MAJORITY OF THE GAME PVE SILVER GRINDING JUST TO "PVP"

I may as well play Battlefront to pvp.
    PUBG is even better at PvP.

When the MAJORITY of YOUR TIME consists of GRINDING in a quote on quote "P V P" Game....that game IS NOT pvp.
    It's PvX with open world pvp. The most disappointing and biggest letdown of this game is the PvP itself. It's not even balanced.
    Skills, tactics, strategies? Lmfao. Don't even start. Wait, let me.....my entire guild consists of Witches, Wizards and DKs.

Like I said, PvP is fighting other players for things. This game does little to none of that. I PK a player, what the **** do I get? What's the point of it honestly. This game only has node wars. That's it. Pfft.
    That doesn't mean you slap the genre "PvP" over it. I can kill players in minecraft and take over their buildings. I can do the same in Conan Exiles, A.R.K. and many other games. Are they pvp? No.
    Nothing but karma loss. There's no difference. Oh wow, you get a big payout for doing node wars....good on you. Boring. There's no CTF, objective based ones, Slayer ones yet with decent rewards.
    ***Wtf is Savage Rift doing in a PvP game?***

And that quote you had about BDO supporting real conflict is false. They do f**k all to support it. They lazily create a game that allows open world PKING when you're PvEing your life to obtaining gear in order to pvp better but there's no point if you're not in a pvp guild.

Grind spots were made the way they are to provide the conflict for competition against silver grinding < silver < gear obtainment.
    Node Wars and Siege Wars for the rest of the population that can't do that are stuck doing nothing but open world killing and one other waste of time called "red battlefield".
    If that is your thinking of what PvP is, then you haven't truly played a PvP game where there is more risk than ever.

TL;DR, Eastern MMORPGS can't make PvP games for ****.

#87 Wyvinters, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017