1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Option to Hide Parked Horses/Carraiges

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kikiapplus, Oct 18, 2017.

?

Hide Parked Objects Option

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kikiapplus

In the settings sections, there is an options to hide players pets.
    So they should add an option to hide parked objects(horse/carriages)

Tyddle likes this.
  2. MightyMidgit

MightyMidgit Ranger NA

Yes, so much yes...

3. Tyddle

4. Mezzum

I've only been playing a couple months, but I can say from a new players perspective this is an issue. Examples I have are when the guild is doing something at a specific location, I can normally get there but I don't know the safest place where to keep my horse, since I am new, I usually pick the closest town which sometimes is really far away. If auto-pathing is going to be used, it should be to a "safe place" where you can leave your horse, not in the middle of the mobs where they horse can die. While you do offer to "sell me" something to rez the horse, that should not even be an option.

5. Himenoinu

Can we consider afk people fishing or processing as "parked objects" too, please?! The option to hide *some* players is like trying to eat with a 2 meters long spoon. At what point is the game deciding there are too many characters around me? before or after no npc is visible at all, unless we're talking a HUUUGE troll? Just have the option to hide all players - at least in safe areas. I don't feel more impressed about how populated this game is by constantly stuttering and staggering in and around warehouses, marketplaces and fishing spots. And do it properly this time maybe?! Like hide ALL parked objects, or give us a slide par to decide which value above zero defines how many statuesque objects we wanna see :D

6. kikiapplus

Bump! Cities are a bit cramped with all these parked carriages and horses!