1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Option to ignore quests.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tyronica, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Tyronica

Much like you can choose what types of quests you want to see with a setting in your questlog there should be an option to add quests you do not want to see or do to a block list. This would clear up questlog space and make it easier to see if an NPC is giving out new quests.

An example is the Earring, Ring and Necklace of Magical Power quests from the Black Spirit that is good for new players but once you have acquired better accessories these quests will either take up space in your questlog or bug you every time you visit Calpheon territory.

One way would be to have a button in your quest log so you first have to accept the quest before blocking it. Once you select the quest and click block you get a message saying the quest will be removed from your questlog and not show up at the NPC. And if you want to do the quest again you will have to remove it from the block list and re-take it from the NPC.

lithiel, Nits and Pepelu like this.
  2. Spartakatz

It's really only about those stupid calpheon quests and the weekly, that are forced onto your character via black spirit, otherwise he blinks forever.

Simply changing those quests to how ALL other quests work, would be ok: you need to go to the NPC and talk to it to get them. No need for block list etc, just remove that automatic stuff.

3. Tyronica

Maybe not needed for you. I would still find it nice to be able to hide repeatable quests that I do not want to do. That way it is possible to filter out quests you find unimportant and also more easily see new quests being added to zones you have already ventured through.

4. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

Whatever they do, if they do anything, giving us any way at all to stop those three stupid annoying worthless quests would be a boon.

lithiel and Tyronica like this.
  5. lithiel

I Agree and wanted to make a post about the <Ring, Necklace, and Earring> of Magical Power quests.

I'm a completionist and would like my UI to be as clean as possible, and with Kamasilve out I enter Calpheon Territory often. Every time, the black spirit will suggest me these quests and that is very frustrating.

I suggest we could get the option to remove/hide quests from a specific territory
    , so I could decide on my lvl 60 I only want to see dailies from Kamasilve and Valencia.

I also found a suggestion regarding the three Magical Power quests on the old forum from Hoctar :

"With the three quests given by the black spirit in the Calpheon region <Ring, Necklace, and Earring> of Magical Power. Could we have it that it appears on the black spirit guide instead of as a normal quest? Once on a high-level character, it's annoying having them appear on the regular quest list. Or alternatively, have a graduation quest that stops the quest been available afterward."

Magical Power.png

6. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

Graduation quest would be perfect. Finish it and never look at it ever again.