1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OPTION to SHOW/HIDE the names of your PETS/FAIRY

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Violent, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Violent

Please add an option to turn off the names for pets and fairies. We named them, we know what their names are, we don't need to always see the nameplates. This is the reason I always opt to just hide my pets, because the nameplate for the pet is distracting.

MMoNoob, o0ABC0o, WoollyWitch and 9 others like this.
  2. Reverielle

I agree with this completely. I know what my pets/faires are called, and I know they're mine as they follow me about.
    I cannot see any reason whatsoever why we need names floating above their heads, it's just cognitive junk taking up space and focus on the screen.

3. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

bump

MMoNoob likes this.
  4. Auxey

Honestly the only reason that my pets are not hidden is because I often forget putting them back after farming, fairy is hidden permanently as that is pretty much irrelevant. Doesn't really add too much clutter seeing pet names IMHO but won't hurt being able to turn it off regardless

DafuqYouLookinAt likes this.
  5. DafuqYouLookinAt

Seeing that this post was originally posted last year 2018...yikes.
    Please consider this suggestion.
    • "Allow Pet Names & Fairy Names to be toggled ON/OFF"
    Yeah, the text isn't that messy but with us already having various features to hide other text & objects within the game - it would make sense to create this too. I'm not surprised something like this hasn't been implemented yet. I sadly feel like it's one of those features that's easily put off.
    We might as well have a giant pet that's made out of text sliding across the ground full speed ahead behind us LMAO. Now how spooky is that?