1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Original Combat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chumsicle, May 24, 2018.

?

Revert all changes to current combat

1. Yes

61.5%
  2. No

38.5%
  1. Chumsicle

Please revert all changes to current combat! Its too high of a stamina drain to do anything diverse. The current combat system should be more like a super street fighter 2 turbo game, not a peace rally. I'm not saying you can't pvp. I'm saying, "There was nothing wrong with the original combat system, apart from a few balancing issues". Now you can't even have different combo's without spamming bread and butter skills. You some how went full retard and broke all the classes, and future classes to come. The game went from enjoyable to not playable. I'm sure you have your plate full of food at the moment with trash post like this one, but "HELLO"! There is a reason why people are not happy with any of the current changes you are making to the game. And if I still had my money I wasted on this game, I'd sued you for false advertising. i1527081139480581.jpeg

#1 Chumsicle, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    DCoVeR likes this.
  2. Bobmon

nope let this pile of dogshit die and chargeback before accepting that ******** TOS on login

3. Yemeth26

Fix ranger stamina

4. Chumsicle

well, they are gonna nerf this game into a farming simulator.

5. DCoVeR

yea old actions at nodes and epic duels was imba, now is boring not satisfaction gameplay, like @Chumsicle said a few balance things to break permaSA/protection for class which couldn't do that instead of grab, this can be silence etc. many option but lets destroy the game, Im so sad because this game has huge potential to play for a long time, just upgrade group grinding and give some pvp modes, all would be happy. Also more ppl will support the game like it was before.

6. Nerykk

just blow up your gear and quit like myself and everyone else who hates the current state of the game