1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Over 30 days and no response from support (Ticket 1218802)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by KailVryn, May 22, 2020.

1. KailVryn

What's going on with support? I have submitted a ticked over 30 days ago and have not received a response. I understand that due to the current situation with COVID-19, it's a lot harder to respond to tickets on a daily basis, but 30 days seems unacceptable to me. A lot of people i know have gotten their tickets solved within a week time period, why am I the exception?
    upload_2020-5-22_13-57-0.png

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

I am going to assume there is a reason your ticket was back-burned....probably has something to do with the same reason you blacked out the subject line.

In any case, they will not be able to assist with the matter here on the forums.
    You can use the Ryan_Helpline in the KGDiscord Monday ~ Friday and inquire as to status of ticket.

3. KailVryn

I prefer keeping my privacy, but since you made it look like im suspicious, here is the full ticket.

#3 KailVryn, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
  4. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

You want an engineer to manually crawl through the database to change a name on an item because you changed your character name.....

Therein lies the issue. Normal ticket servicing GMs can't do this. It requires an engineer (some call them operators), or special admin.

:( That's a lot of non-standard, non-supported, and non-paid work to request, so...that might be the reason for your backburn.

Real question is going to be how important that is to you. It's about the equivalency of asking a triage doctor in an emergency room to stop performing triage to drive for a couple hours to give a consult on a patients plastic surgery.

But alas, as I stated, go-to the KakaoGames Discord in the Ryan_Helpline channel (Mon ~ Fri) and speak to a RyanGM (live GM). They can at least inquire regarding the ticket, if they can't service it directly.

5. KailVryn

"Non-paid work" funny how you put it that way. After all, I think I'm one of the top 2% in black desert online community who has supported the developers over the past 3 years. And yes support means that I have spent a lot of money in kakao cash (feel free to call me a pay2win player dont care). I would expect that this money is being used to pay their "engineers". Nothing is free in life pal. There is no such thing as non-paid work and I simply expect a better service.
    To answer your question with your analogy, if I am paying good money for doctor's service, then I better get that service or you would lose your clients and your credibility.
    I did not expect to get replies like this by going to the forums, from an "ambassador" no less. Well I guess I'll take your advice and do as suggested on discord. Thank you and have a good day.

6. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

What I meant was, engineers aren't paid to service tickets... In the same manner that a dentist doesn't see patients for the flu. My apologies if that did not convey correctly.

But yes, to the RyanGM on Monday and they will sort you out ^_^

7. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hi @KailVryn

There are... Severe delays while replying as we received an avalanche of tickets in the last few months. That added to the current situation... We try to get to everyone as soon as we can. And don't worry, we'll get to you eventually.

This is not an excuse but a reason why. We are extremely sorry for not having been able to get to you earlier, but we'll try to help asap.

Thanks @Andaro as always ^_^