1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OW PVP from the perspective of a Witch:

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Tjaranis, Jul 5, 2019.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i think u need better crystal options.

if u really wanna be turret of cc spamming annoyance imho u should go for something like this

https://bdoplanner.com/CelestialGodulKhilath

(precisions u NEED because being a tank cc turret that doesnt land ccs is kinda..... counterproductive)

u could opt for more raw stats and less resist also, via hoom crystals. up to you.

needs decent SP levels, ofc, so u can have all those pesky preawaken utility goodies/slows/ccs/better cooldowns and lightning rabam earthquake.

build vulnerability are guilds which have wizards and valks that know when to time their accuracy group buffs (valk can keep it up 100%). that will roflstomp this build (well, at least with tet gear in the link) to the floor if multiple people are on you. also, certain classes will hurt you alot simply by design of their kit and accuracy modifiers.

2. Desibabez94

So I have all of my skills possible maxed except for dagger stab an like 2 others xD I used to grind 24/7 making sure I was ready to be 62 and start to actually play around in pvp -- realistically, I have 261 with nouver but then my dp is 301 - my dp set allows me to have massive dp and evasion so while I cant damage, I can sure as hell tank and stay alive which is good during node war time - then theres my kutum which I more or less only use if I know I need the added accuracy

I actually do use a 4 set of hooms, I enjoy them quite a lot actually, they're really good in pve and pvp because the res and hp just feels amazing