1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

owner of lahr arcien horse set gear (before remastered) :rage:

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by FamousAzzkicker, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Factorial

you should be able to. horse costume is only bound to character not to your horse

2. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

not even that every character can remove it from the horse but it can't be put into the city storage,

3. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

I'm surprised that people dishonor him for desire being unique. He spend 20 bucks for that what a shame right ? NO! We all doing it. No-one buying costumes for bonuses. We all (at least 99% players) bought outfits for this purporse. We spend time in character creation we spend time to dye outfits.

Unlike others i completely understand.
    I think we cant complain about free gift. Everyone likes free gifts. <3

I hope next time it will be something more universal. Like inventory expansions or maid which they have done in the past. Simply something that is useful for everyone.

This horse gear is very shiny in new remaster mode.. so that's why... :)

4. Andaro

Ambassador

when you take off a horses costume it goes into your pearl bag. You change out horses and put the costume on another horse and retrieve that horse on your other character.

Or in basic, horse costumes are swapped to another character by using the horse itself as storage device

Trina knight for the win!

5. Schinrah

Did you also create a thread like that when they put costumes and horsegear on discount and gave everyone a coupon? Because you could get horsegear more than 50% off that way?
    There is never a guarantee that sth. you buy does not drop in price or even gets handed out for free at some point. And I'm not talking BDO exclusive here, it goes for Electronics, Games, Clothing etc.

Out of all the updates and patches we had to suffer through this is one of the few nice things, one of the things where we can say thanks and not complain. But ofc somebody gets offended for getting sth. for free. Be happy now your 2nd characters horse can also have horsegear and you don't need to swap it around.

6. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

I got anemos and i bought it with discount ;)

Andaro likes this.
  7. Andaro

Ambassador

really wish they would make a Trina Knight Epheria boat costume, then I'd have full set, horse, wagon, & boat :p

8. Zelxski

It is sad that it was your armor that got handed out, however this happens in many MMO's. This is not some foreign never before seen situation.

They did wait a few years which is nice.

9. LightsOut

If it bothered you so much, send in a support ticket. I don't see why they wouldn't replace yours just to make you a happy customer. Try it out!

10. AlnilamE

Just dye yours. All the freebie ones are still in the default colours. You'll still be unique. :-)

Lecker_Mettbrot likes this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

you can dye the gifted one as well.

well... im happy with their choice, that was the costume i kinda liked the most. trina one is also awesome.

12. Escapism

Everything exactly as intended.

Pay 20$ again for another horse costume to "feel unique" again.

Suckers getting milked for a tiny sense of accomplishment is the sole reason why cashshops exist and work.

13. Feyti

You have to do it with the character that accepted the horse costume as it is now bound to this character. Only this char can move the costume around from horse to horse (which is ooooooh my god dumb)

14. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

I feel OP's frustration but that's just the nature of spending money on this kind of thing.

Whatever people may think about how easy it is to swipe, premium skins that are later handed out for free to everyone for existing turns that premium skin into a freebie item.

kakodaimonos likes this.
  15. AlnilamE

Yeah, but will people with no money spend it on dyes? Or have a value pack? If the OP wants to distinguish himself as a "spender" then fancy colours are the way to go.

16. Arzurag

Try asking the support for a replacement/different outfit.
    At least I would try my luck and see, what's the result.

17. kakodaimonos

No you don't! Not until Purnado is out and people get it for free 3 months after the initial release!

Here goes your like #700! Be happy!

Cardiel likes this.
  18. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

I wouldn't even care at that point, because I would have it and look best in it anyway. :^)

19. kakodaimonos

That is... so very very true.

Cardiel likes this.
  20. Grizabella

Nothing is unique in the game with the possible exception of the Conqueror's Set Armor, which I never see anyone else wearing.